One week after the United Nations singled out the United States for President Donald Trump's historic decision to relocate the United States embassy in Israel to Jerusalem, Pastor Robert Jeffress accused the United Nations of being the "leading sponsor of anti-Semitic rhetoric and action in the entire world," and praised President Trump as being "on the right side of history" for holding the organization accountable.
Citing a litany of absurd actions taken by the United Nations such as naming Zimbabwe's Robert Mugabe a goodwill ambassador for the World Health Organization as well as Turkey's newly appointed role on the executive board of the United Nations Education, Scientific and Cultural Organization even while President Erdogan shutters churches, censures universities and is the world's leading jailer of journalists. Then there's the United Nations Human Rights Commission whose member nations include Venezuela, Cuba and the Philippines.
Jeffress says "there is no end to the well-documented absurdities of the United Nations" but it's no more pronounced than as it relates to "blatant anti-Semitism" of which it is now the leading "international facilitator."
The evangelical adviser to President Trump continues, "The State of Israel has been subject to 46 condemnations from UNESCO as opposed to Syria's single condemnation and no condemnations for North Korea, Iran or Sudan. The U.N. human rights council from 2006 to 2017 condemned Israel on 68 occasions, but only issued another 67 condemnations over the entire 10 years for all the other nations of the world, combined. The U.N. General Assembly criticized individual nations 97 times from 2012 to 2015, of which 83 were against Israel. In 2017 alone, the U.N. voted against Israel 21 times, and only voted to condemn Iran, Russia, North Korea, Myanmar and Syria, once."
Therefore, Jeffress says, "The only logical conclusion is the United Nations has become the leading sponsor of anti-Semitic rhetoric and action in the entire world."
Pastor Jeffress concludes by noting that he is grateful to God for President Trump who "unlike any other U.S. president" is willing "to financially drain this expanding cesspool of racism" which "may be his most consequential global decision."
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
It's a NEW YEAR! Get ready for a NEW YOU!
- New Year Discounts On Book Bundles & Gifts: Click Here to view all our bundles and save up to 72%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- Go Deeper with God in a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all eight of our free courses. Topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Anointed Woman Of God: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Never Stop Praying - Prayer Changes Everything! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- New Year - New You - Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Subscription Special: Subscribe to Charisma for two years for Only $29.97 and get two free gifts. Gift #1 The Harbinger. Gift #2 The Harbinger II. Both books are by New York Times Best-Selling author Jonathan Cahn. View Offer