After an overwhelming response from Americans asking that President Barack Obama meet with American Pastor Saeed Abedini's wife, Naghmeh, she just received confirmation from the White House a short time ago indicating that President Obama will meet personally with her and her children in Boise, Idaho—Pastor Saeed's family's hometown—during his visit. This is exactly what Naghmeh has requested.
We're pleased that President Obama will take the time to meet with the Abedinis and see the pain and suffering they are experiencing because of the imprisonment of Pastor Saeed in Iran.
When she received confirmation of the meeting, Naghmeh said:
"I was overjoyed when I heard that president Obama wanted to meet with the kids and I during his short visit here in Boise. I have tried over the last 2 years to meet with the president or even get a phone call from him without success. It is truly an answer to prayer that he is coming to Boise and it is a miracle that he is meeting with us. I see God's Hand in arranging this crucial meeting."
The president's personal engagement with Naghmeh and her children represents a crucial moment, demonstrating that the leader of the free world remains engaged in the fight to save Pastor Saeed from unjust imprisonment in Iran for his Christian faith.
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Five ways to deepen your relationship with God, increase your faith and save money!
- Deepen Your Relationship with God with a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all of our free e-Courses. Favorite topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Super Discounts and Close-Out Specials: Click Here to view all our bundles and close-out specials and save up to 86%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- God Wants to Anoint Women Now: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Change Your Atmosphere and Circumstances Through Prayer! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- HUGE Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Attention Pastors and Leaders: Leadership training and development are crucial for success. Enroll in a FREE 1-hour leadership mini-course by Dr. Mark Rutland. View Details