Here's a quick summary of the top stories on charismanews.com:
The supply chain crisis that our supermarkets are facing is far worse than the mainstream media has been telling us. The mainstream media keeps trying to put a happy face on the "temporary" shortages, but an industry insider has let me know what is really going on behind the scenes.
This particular insider runs a grocery store in Maine, and he says that things are as bad as he has ever seen. In fact, he says that he has "never seen anything close to what is happening now." The email that he sent me the other day greatly alarmed me, and I asked him if I could share it with all of you. He gave me permission to do so, as long as I didn't use his name. I haven't received an email this startling in a long time. As you read this email, I think that you will quickly understand why I am saying that ...
I'm self-employed for 25 years, now, independent IGA affiliated grocery store in coastal Maine.
Supply issues are real! My supplier has limited us on orders for about a month now (limited the physical number of cases we can order).
Canadian Pastor Artur Pawlowski knows quite a bit about cancel culture, and he's looking at several years jail time because of it.
Now, he wants to warn the American people that the intense persecution he faces in his native country will happen in the United States—and sooner than most people may expect.
The Polish-born pastor of the Cave of Adullam congregation in Calgary, Alberta, faces six years in jail from the Canadian government. He, along with his brother, Dawid, was found guilty of contempt for violating COVID-19 health orders by organizing, promoting and attending church services that allegedly flouted rules on masking and physical distancing.
The anger and rage that has become predominant in America has not escaped Pastor John Hagee's attention. It breaks his heart to see the division that has split the country and has left holes wide open for the devil to come in and steal, kill and destroy as the Bible says in John 10:10 (MEV).
Hagee himself has experienced insults, mocking and people speaking all manner of evil for his preaching of the gospel. He knows that many other believers have endured the same persecution. So, he asks, how should Christians respond to these verbal attacks?
"Jesus said we should rejoice and be exceedingly glad," Hagee says. "Don't allow the false accusations of people to destroy your peace of mind or your accomplishments. Be happy that you are doing something that irritates the ungodly. When the prince of darkness comes after you, remember that greater is He that is in you than he that is in the world. All believers need to take a page from Jesus' book.
Read articles like this one and other Spirit-led content in our new platform, CHARISMA PLUS.
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Five ways to deepen your relationship with God, increase your faith and save money!
- Deepen Your Relationship with God with a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all of our free e-Courses. Favorite topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Super Discounts and Close-Out Specials: Click Here to view all our bundles and close-out specials and save up to 86%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- God Wants to Anoint Women Now: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Change Your Atmosphere and Circumstances Through Prayer! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- HUGE Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Attention Pastors and Leaders: Leadership training and development are crucial for success. Enroll in a FREE 1-hour leadership mini-course by Dr. Mark Rutland. View Details