Here's a quick summary of the top stories on charismanews.com:
Just when we thought it was safe to go back in the water ... kaboom!
The Delta variant has now emerged as the new pernicious, predominant strain of the COVID virus. It is more contagious, causes more infections, leads to increased transmissions (in vaccinated individuals) and causes more severe illness.
People are tense in these apocalyptic times. What are we supposed to do about vaccinations, booster shots, mask mandates, children in schools, compulsory compliance, passports and on and on and on?
When Dee Barnes came to know Jesus, she walked away from the homosexual lifestyle. But her gay friends didn't believe it would stick.
"Yeah, right," she says they told her. "OK, well, why don't you come back, because it won't be long."
Barnes, founder of the ministry His Wonderful Works Inc., shares her story with John Matarazzo on a recent episode of the Greenelines podcast on the Charisma Podcast Network. God's transforming power changed her life—and now allows her to minister to others who want to leave the gay lifestyle. But even she remained skeptical at first.
A California teacher who went viral with a TikTok video—in which she bragged about removing the U.S. flag from her classroom—has now been removed from that classroom, multiple outlets report. She was identified as Kristin Pitzen of BackBay/Monte Vista High School, part of Newport Mesa Schools in Orange County.
"She has been removed from the classroom and placed on administrative leave, as our investigation continues," Newport Mesa Schools spokesperson Annette Franco confirmed to Fox News Wednesday.
"I always tell my class, 'Stand if you feel like it, don't stand if you feel like it, say the words if you want, don't have to say the words,'" Pitzen says in the video. After confessing that she removed the American flag "during COVID because [whispering] it made me uncomfortable," she tells about a student who recently approached her about the class saying the Pledge of Allegiance in the absence of an American flag."
Read articles like this one and other Spirit-led content in our new platform, CHARISMA PLUS.
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Five ways to deepen your relationship with God, increase your faith and save money!
- Deepen Your Relationship with God with a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all of our free e-Courses. Favorite topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Super Discounts and Close-Out Specials: Click Here to view all our bundles and close-out specials and save up to 86%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- God Wants to Anoint Women Now: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Change Your Atmosphere and Circumstances Through Prayer! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- HUGE Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Attention Pastors and Leaders: Leadership training and development are crucial for success. Enroll in a FREE 1-hour leadership mini-course by Dr. Mark Rutland. View Details