Here's a quick summary of the top stories on charismanews.com:
Two suicide bombers and gunmen attacked crowds of Afghans flocking to Kabul's airport Thursday, transforming a scene of desperation into one of horror in the waning days of an airlift for those fleeing the Taliban takeover. At least 13 people were killed and 15 wounded, Russian officials said.
One of the bombers struck people standing knee-deep in a wastewater canal under the sweltering sun, throwing bodies into the fetid water. Those who moments earlier had hoped to get on flights out could be seen carrying the wounded to ambulances in a daze, their own clothes darkened with blood.
Evangelist Mario Murillo has laid down a challenge to all of the church leaders in America with a series of questions for them:
— "How many sermons are you preaching about what your people are actually going through?"
— What are you giving them that makes them strong in their culture?"
— "What is the initial reaction going to be for lukewarm Christians when they read a bad headline about you in your local newspaper?"
— What are you doing about the epidemic of wokeness that is assaulting you far worse than the pandemic?
A Christian mother from Portland, Oregon, is rebuking the media for failing to tell the full story about antifa.
Jamee Anatello, a mother of eight, is speaking out after her 8-month-old daughter was nearly hit in the face with a flash bomb set off by antifa agitators, The Christian Post reported.
The incident occurred during an Aug. 7 prayer rally for Artur Pawlowski, a Canadian pastor who has garnered international attention for his dustups with law enforcement officials, whom he has accused of targeting churches with restrictions amid the COVID-19 pandemic, Anatello told the outlet.
Read articles like this one and other Spirit-led content in our new platform, CHARISMA PLUS.
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Five ways to deepen your relationship with God, increase your faith and save money!
- Deepen Your Relationship with God with a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all of our free e-Courses. Favorite topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Super Discounts and Close-Out Specials: Click Here to view all our bundles and close-out specials and save up to 86%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- God Wants to Anoint Women Now: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Change Your Atmosphere and Circumstances Through Prayer! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- HUGE Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Attention Pastors and Leaders: Leadership training and development are crucial for success. Enroll in a FREE 1-hour leadership mini-course by Dr. Mark Rutland. View Details