Here's a quick summary of the top stories on charismanews.com:
Editor's note: Mario Murillo wrote this before the first night of his tent crusade in Sacramento, California, where God did a miraculous work. Read about it here.
It is the eve of our next tent crusade, and I hear God speaking. Not sermons for the tent. And not even prayer for miracles. He is saying, "Tell the American church it is time to get back on the offensive." God is commanding the church to ignore every outward sign of resistance and limitation. He is ordering the church to get back on the attack. It is time to attack Satan's stranglehold on America.
Remember, America is a land of covenants. There are old wells of revival. Deep spiritual history. God is rolling up His sleeves. He is fiercely warring to restore what America was before the poison of "wokeness" entered her veins.
A Loudoun County (Virginia) Public Schools teacher, frustrated with the "highly politicized agendas" the school board has been pushing on its students, teachers and parents, defiantly turned in her resignation at a school board meeting Tuesday.
In an emotionally charged speech, fifth grade teacher Laura Morris, who has taught in the Loudon County system for five years and has been a teacher for 10 years in all, told the board that "you no longer value me or many other teachers you employed in this county."
"Within the last year, I was taught in one of my so-called equity trainings that white, Christian, able-bodied females currently have the power in our schools and 'this has to change," Morris said. "Clearly you've made your point. ... So, since my contract outlines the power that you have over my employment in Loudoun Public County Schools, I thought it necessary to resign in front of you.
A group of pro-life Christians commissioned a billboard in rural Texas calling on locals to "ignore" the Supreme Court's 1973 ruling on Roe v. Wade, which gave legal cover to abortion. After just one day, though, the banner was removed because the landowner received death threats.
The group, Abolish Abortion Texas (AATX), designed the billboard, which promoted the website IgnoreRoe.com under the phrase, "62 million dead and counting." The link directs visitors to the AATX website, which states, "We should abolish abortion in Texas, regardless of what the Supreme Court says we can do."
The billboard, located outside Boyd, Texas, contained no graphic imagery.
Read articles like this one and other Spirit-led content in our new platform, CHARISMA PLUS.
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Five ways to deepen your relationship with God, increase your faith and save money!
- Deepen Your Relationship with God with a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all of our free e-Courses. Favorite topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Super Discounts and Close-Out Specials: Click Here to view all our bundles and close-out specials and save up to 86%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- God Wants to Anoint Women Now: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Change Your Atmosphere and Circumstances Through Prayer! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- HUGE Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Attention Pastors and Leaders: Leadership training and development are crucial for success. Enroll in a FREE 1-hour leadership mini-course by Dr. Mark Rutland. View Details