Here's a quick summary of the top stories on charismanews.com:
Our society is swirling in conflicting advice and reports on COVID-19, mandates for vaccines, a more contagious delta variant and legitimate objections to reinstituting masks and getting vaccinated! Fear is rising, and tempers are flaring in the face of this tsunami of controversy and confusion.
For His obedient children, God gives us three incredibly potent prayers to protect us and those whom we love. The profound significance and simple elegance of these power-packed prayers have been a blessing throughout the centuries, and they're available for your protection and peace of mind in this turbulent time.
Take 10 minutes to learn them, so you and your loved ones can remain at rest and not perplexed as you walk in faith and grow in your practice of prayer.
Many missionaries, pastors, leaders and businesspeople in the church are burning out because they don't have boundaries set up in their lives. In the church, we tend to take on the mentality of "lay down everything," "give of yourself until there is nothing left," and we spiritualize it with the Scriptures.
Yes, there is truth to not being obsessed with self and caring for others more than ourselves. But we won't have anything to give if we are running on empty and are tired to the point of spiritual, mental and physical exhaustion.
On this episode of Awaken Podcast, Michael Lombardo speaks with Havilah Cunnington about the necessity of boundaries and how they are, in fact, spiritual. God has placed boundaries in the earth, and they are a means of protecting that which is valuable. The purpose of boundaries isn't to say no to people around us, and we aren't meant to use them as an excuse to be lazy, as some may. Boundaries are meant to cause of us to be single-minded and focused on what God has created and called us to do so we aren't expending energy in areas we weren't meant to.
"The Jesus Movement of the new millennium is happening right before your eyes," evangelist Mario Murillo proclaimed as hundreds flooded the altar during the first night of his Living Proof Sacramento Tent Crusade Sunday night in California.
"I don't want to lose this harvest. I want every single one of you who are on your feet that wants me to pray with you, that wants this miracle, to walk to the front and come to Jesus."
And walk the aisle they did. Watch this amazing altar call from this tent crusade and see people come to Christ in droves as Murillo prays them into the kingdom.
Read articles like this one and other Spirit-led content in our new platform, CHARISMA PLUS.
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Five ways to deepen your relationship with God, increase your faith and save money!
- Deepen Your Relationship with God with a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all of our free e-Courses. Favorite topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Super Discounts and Close-Out Specials: Click Here to view all our bundles and close-out specials and save up to 86%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- God Wants to Anoint Women Now: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Change Your Atmosphere and Circumstances Through Prayer! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- HUGE Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Attention Pastors and Leaders: Leadership training and development are crucial for success. Enroll in a FREE 1-hour leadership mini-course by Dr. Mark Rutland. View Details