Former President Donald Trump spoke at the Conservative Political Action Conference, titled "America Uncanceled 2021," in Dallas, Texas, Sunday, including in his 90-minute speech both attacks on President Joe Biden and vows to defeat the radical left. His key themes included immigration, the media and the 2020 election, which he and many of his supporters see as fraudulent.
Chants of "USA! USA!" greeted the former president as he walked on stage after a half-hour delay.
"With the help of everyone here today, we will defeat the radical left, the socialists, Marxists and the critical race theorists," Trump said. "We will secure our borders, we will stop left-wing cancel culture, we will restore free speech and free elections, and we will make America great again. Very simple."
"The people in this room have been some of the staunchest and fiercest supporters ... of the greatest political movement in the history of our country," the former president said. And a CPAC poll also showed the audience's strong approval for Trump:
CPAC attendees gave President Donald Trump a 98% approval rating pic.twitter.com/qOo7Pvsx56— The Conservative Read (@theconread) July 11, 2021
Trump did not mince words in his critiques of the Biden administration's policies, many of which, he said, have undermined the work of his administration, specifically those concerning regulation of industry, immigration and border policies and the leftward swing toward a Marxist ideology.
"In a matter of mere months Joe Biden has brought our country to the brink of ruin"- Donald Trump at CPAC— The Conservative Read (@theconread) July 11, 2021
Between Biden's open border policy, the welcoming of Marxism & American hatred Trump is NOT wrong!
He also spoke against the "fake news" media and Big Tech, saying they conspired to cancel him while ignoring stories critical of Biden, specifically the Hunter Biden laptop scandal. "Anything negative for Biden or the radical left Democrats they would just suppress," Trump said.
Last week, Trump filed a class-action lawsuit against several Big Tech companies, including Facebook, Google and Twitter as well as their CEOs. Although he did not spend much time on the possibility of a 2024 repeat run for the White House, he has not ruled it out.
Follow breaking news like this and more in our new platform, CHARISMA PLUS.
For more information on how you can fight back against cancel culture, make sure to get a copy of what Charisma founder and CEO Stephen Strang says is his most important book yet. God and Cancel Culture releases Sept. 7, the day after Labor Day, wherever fine books are sold. Pre-order it at stevestrangbooks.com or on Amazon.
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Five ways to deepen your relationship with God, increase your faith and save money!
- Deepen Your Relationship with God with a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all of our free e-Courses. Favorite topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Super Discounts and Close-Out Specials: Click Here to view all our bundles and close-out specials and save up to 86%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- God Wants to Anoint Women Now: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Change Your Atmosphere and Circumstances Through Prayer! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- HUGE Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Attention Pastors and Leaders: Leadership training and development are crucial for success. Enroll in a FREE 1-hour leadership mini-course by Dr. Mark Rutland. View Details