Here's a quick summary of the top stories on charismanews.com:
Babylon Bee CEO Seth Dillon tweeted out a picture of an email he received on Thursday, June 24, from the e-newsletter marketing service Mailchimp.
Mailchimp does not allow the distribution of content that is, in our sole discretion, materially false, inaccurate, or misleading in a way that could deceive or confuse others about important events, topics, or circumstances.
If you violate any of these rules, then we may issue a warning to, suspend, or terminate your account.
An LGBTQ activist once said, "Just give us a day." Then it was, "We want a week!" Then, "Mandate a month!" (along with presidential proclamations, promotions, parades and programs celebrating homosexuality nationwide and targeting children and youth).
As iconic Sesame Street introduced two gay dads for the kids, and Nickelodeon put a drag queen reading to preschoolers, LGBTQ activists are just getting started.
Leading up to Father's Day, USA Today ran numerous articles legitimizing the lifestyle. Along with warm and fuzzy pictures, they featured, "Father's Day and Pride Month: I Love My Gay Dad." The next day was: "What Father's Day Means to a Trans Dad." The propaganda is pervasive, and it should shock and sadden us as it does God.
Pastors and churches around the country, especially in Miami, are offering words of hope and prayers along with assistance as news regarding the horrific condominium collapse spreads.
The heartbreaking task of undercovering bodies is underway at the site of a Surfside, Florida, condo after an entire side of the building collapsed in the early morning hours of Thursday. The crash of the 12-story Champlain Towers South building just blocks from the beach has left 159 people unaccounted for and four killed.
Nearly 120 residents have been recovered, according to multiple news reports. Officials do not have a set number of residents who were in the building at the time of collapse. The small beach town has become "eerily quiet" as first responders have worked tirelessly to rescue the victims.
Read articles like this one and other Spirit-led content in our new platform, CHARISMA PLUS.
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Five ways to deepen your relationship with God, increase your faith and save money!
- Deepen Your Relationship with God with a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all of our free e-Courses. Favorite topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Super Discounts and Close-Out Specials: Click Here to view all our bundles and close-out specials and save up to 86%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- God Wants to Anoint Women Now: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Change Your Atmosphere and Circumstances Through Prayer! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- HUGE Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Attention Pastors and Leaders: Leadership training and development are crucial for success. Enroll in a FREE 1-hour leadership mini-course by Dr. Mark Rutland. View Details