Here's a quick summary of the top stories on charismanews.com:
Like any other believer on the planet, Sarah Bowling says she is aware that she is a sinner, and that she messes up in life from time to time.
But Bowling, the daughter of legendary evangelist Marilyn Hickey, also knows God won't hold it against her if she comes to Him with a truly repentant heart. Like heroes in the Bible such as Moses, David and Adam, Bowling says an honest conversation with God and simply being in His presence can bring much-needed healing to your soul. It will allow you to overcome the enemy's lies that you are you unworthy.
That belief prompted Bowling, a powerful scholar and spirit-led Bible teacher, and the founder of Living Genuine Love ministry, to preach a series of sermons about the subject and to write a book called Hey God, Can We Talk?: Real-Life God Encounters for Real-Life Circumstances.
Unlike many Israelis, I am not spiking the ball or dancing in the end zone today. (Forgive the exclusive American cultural reference for those who don't follow U.S. football.)
Prime Minister Netanyahu—Bibi—is not public enemy No. 1. But his time to step down has passed, and that's why this week Israel announced a new "unity" government after four elections in two years.
It gives me no sense of pride that we've come to this point, particularly how this has transpired. As prime minister, there's no question that Bibi deserves enormous credit for many achievements, which many of his detractors refuse to do. However, it feels unusual that all the credit for all his achievements is his alone because of the paradox of one of his greatest failures: pushing away rather than cultivating successors. As much as anything, this led to his downfall.
Justice Bruce Thomas has ordered $66,000 in new fines against The Church of God in Aylmer, Ontario, after it held an outdoor service for nearly 500 congregants on May 16, 2021, reports CTV News. This follows fines of $117,000 already levied against the church and two of its pastors on May 14 for allegedly being in contempt of the Reopening Ontario Act. After the May 14 ruling, the church was ordered locked until the province allows for indoor gatherings at 30% capacity, per Global News.
Canada, already in the news for its lockdown policies while the U.S. continues to reopen, continues to uphold restrictions against pastors and churches who attempt to stand up for their rights.
Police have filed charges against the church for outdoor services that have taken place on May 16, 23 and 30 after the church was locked.
Read articles like this one and other Spirit-led content in our new platform, CHARISMA PLUS.
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Five ways to deepen your relationship with God, increase your faith and save money!
- Deepen Your Relationship with God with a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all of our free e-Courses. Favorite topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Super Discounts and Close-Out Specials: Click Here to view all our bundles and close-out specials and save up to 86%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- God Wants to Anoint Women Now: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Change Your Atmosphere and Circumstances Through Prayer! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- HUGE Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Attention Pastors and Leaders: Leadership training and development are crucial for success. Enroll in a FREE 1-hour leadership mini-course by Dr. Mark Rutland. View Details