Here's a quick summary of the top stories on charismanews.com:
"The Spirit of the Lord is upon Me, because He has anointed Me to preach the gospel ... deliverance to the captives and recovery of sight to the blind, to set at liberty those who are oppressed ..." (Luke 4:18).
The last time I spoke in Washington, D.C., I had the privilege of interacting with a distinguished ambassador from Africa. In this prestigious position he represents his country and government and enjoys excellent pay and benefits while declaring and demonstrating the best his country has to offer.
Are you aware that God honors you with this title as His ambassador, and that in this special assignment, He instructs you: "Always be ready to give an answer to every man who asks you for a reason for the hope that is in you." (1 Pet. 3:15)?
Home renovation stars Chip and Joanna Gaines have come under fire online for a donation the couple made toward a family member's campaign for a local school board.
Chip donated $1,000 to his sister, Shannon Braun, to support her run for a spot on the board of the Grapevine-Colleyville Independent School District, per The Dallas Morning News.
When media got wind of the gift, critics sounded off against the Christian couple, alleging the monetary donation directly supported Braun's views on critical race theory (the idea that racism is a social construct embedded in systems and policies). In a recent campaign post, Braun condemned the theory, saying the focus will be instead on a return of teaching "academics."
Mario Bramnick, the president of the Latino Coalition of Israel and South Florida Pastors Network spoke with Jeff Struss following the South Florida Legislative Prayer Breakfast, and he has a strong word of blessing for believers.
Watch this video and receive it now.
Read articles like this one and other Spirit-led content in our new platform, CHARISMA PLUS.
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Five ways to deepen your relationship with God, increase your faith and save money!
- Deepen Your Relationship with God with a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all of our free e-Courses. Favorite topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Super Discounts and Close-Out Specials: Click Here to view all our bundles and close-out specials and save up to 86%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- God Wants to Anoint Women Now: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Change Your Atmosphere and Circumstances Through Prayer! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- HUGE Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Attention Pastors and Leaders: Leadership training and development are crucial for success. Enroll in a FREE 1-hour leadership mini-course by Dr. Mark Rutland. View Details