Here's a quick summary of the top stories on charismanews.com:
"What men build with their gifting, they destroy with their character."
Jesus directs us to discern the fruit of a person's life (Matt. 7:16). At 100 days, in a state of obvious cognitive decline, Joe Biden, who was a moderate, law and order, pro-life politician, has become the most liberal, radical president in U.S. history.
He has sent gas prices skyrocketing (grocery prices will soon follow) and aggressively pushed abortion, LGBTQ activism, illegal immigration (concealing and lying about the crisis), voting liberalization, massive taxation, spending chicanery, ending successful economic policies, bowing to Iran, $90 trillion Green New Deal and misled the nation on Georgia's voter integrity initiative as "Jim Crow 2."
President Biden addressed a joint session of Congress for the first time since taking office Wednesday night. But it was not his words that caught the attention of social media the following morning.
It is the words of South Carolina Sen. Tim Scott that still rings in the ears and hearts of all who listened.
His rebuttal to President Biden's address highlighted not just the division that has ravaged the nation for much of the last year, not just the trials Americans have faced during the COVID-19 pandemic nor the liberal swing our government has taken.
Spiritual discernment is absolutely paramount in the everyday life of the believer. Some have a natural gifting or propensity toward discernment, but every believer can acutely train their spiritual senses to discern good and evil like the Scriptures state.
The gift that is often ignored in many church circles today is the gift of the discerning of spirits. In some cases, it is over spiritualized, and in other cases, it is completely misunderstood and therefore not pursued. There are believers all over the world who have this gift strongly functioning in them, but they are overwhelmed by it because they are ill-equipped to steward it in a healthy and biblical way.
There are different kinds of prophetic discerners, and one is called "the feeler." This gift expresses the deeply emotive nature of God beautifully. As His children, we are created in His image and likeness, and since we experience a myriad of emotions, we can be confident that God does as well, and you see it all throughout Scripture.
Read articles like this one and other Spirit-led content in our new platform, CHARISMA PLUS.
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Five ways to deepen your relationship with God, increase your faith and save money!
- Deepen Your Relationship with God with a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all of our free e-Courses. Favorite topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Super Discounts and Close-Out Specials: Click Here to view all our bundles and close-out specials and save up to 86%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- God Wants to Anoint Women Now: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Change Your Atmosphere and Circumstances Through Prayer! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- HUGE Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Attention Pastors and Leaders: Leadership training and development are crucial for success. Enroll in a FREE 1-hour leadership mini-course by Dr. Mark Rutland. View Details