Here's a quick summary of the top stories on charismanews.com:
Editor's note: If you are in crisis, please call 1-800-273-8255 or visit suicidepreventionlifeline.org. You are not alone.
I truly believe that actress and activist Sophia Bush is genuinely concerned about children. I truly believe that, in her heart, she is convinced that the best thing to do for a child who identifies as transgender is to affirm that child's perceived identity.
But is she right? Do kids know what is best for them?
Posting to her 3.7 million Instagram followers, Bush wrote, "#transkids are under attack across the country. AR just banned them from accessing healthcare. This is tantamount to murder. Kids will tell us who they are. It's our job to support them, not demonize or harm them."
Once again, the National Association of Black Journalists NABJ proves their irrelevance. Their name should be changed to "The National Association of Liberal Black Journalists."
This is a more accurate description of who they are as an organization.
The organization claims on their website that it, "Advocates on behalf of Black journalists and media professionals in the U.S. and worldwide ... and is committed to: strengthening ties among Black journalists, student journalists, journalism educators and media professionals; and sensitizing all media to the importance of fairness in the workplace for Black journalists."
Left-wing politicians, believing that the only constitutional limit on their power is their own desire to not allow a crisis to go to waste, have now deployed COVID-19 relief as a hostile weapon to deprive red states (conservative, low-tax states) of their sovereign right to lower their tax rates.
Not content with assisting blue state governors to evade the Constitution and to respond to the pandemic with a parade of authoritarianism that includes banning church services, banning singing in church, closing schools and driving businesses into bankruptcy, the left has launched a sneak attack on conservative states.
As the Wall Street Journal notes, "Democrats in Congress aren't satisfied with spending $1.9 trillion to help blue states and union friends."
Read articles like this one and other Spirit-led content in our new platform, CHARISMA PLUS.
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Five ways to deepen your relationship with God, increase your faith and save money!
- Deepen Your Relationship with God with a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all of our free e-Courses. Favorite topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Super Discounts and Close-Out Specials: Click Here to view all our bundles and close-out specials and save up to 86%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- God Wants to Anoint Women Now: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Change Your Atmosphere and Circumstances Through Prayer! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- HUGE Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Attention Pastors and Leaders: Leadership training and development are crucial for success. Enroll in a FREE 1-hour leadership mini-course by Dr. Mark Rutland. View Details