Here's a quick summary of the top stories on charismanews.com:
During an adoption case in which two men sought legal approval as co-parents, Christian magistrate Richard Page shared his views with colleagues behind closed doors.
And those views reflect common Judeo-Christian beliefs: Children do best when raised by both a mother and a father.
That unleashed a firestorm in which Page was reported to judicial watchdogs, accused of "serious misconduct" and ultimately suspended from his position and removed from his role at an NHS trust after he explained on national television that he had been discriminated against for his faith-based values. Following a six-year legal battle, the Court of Appeal has ruled that the double firing was lawful, per Premier Christian News.
Children wish for all sorts of things on their birthdays: toys, money, new clothes, a fun family adventure. But this little one wished for the most remarkable and valuable gift of all: the anointing of the Holy Spirit. And she didn't just wish it for herself.
Because of the prompting of the Holy Spirit, one girl's friends and family witnessed a Holy Spirit encounter unlike anything they had seen or experienced before—all at a birthday party.
"This is some crazy Christian stuff," a partygoer exclaimed as one by one, the elementary-age children were filled with the Holy Spirit's power and began speaking in tongues and praying over each other.
Senate Democrats have a trick up their sleeve to ram the so-called Equality Act down the throats of every American, removing religious freedom from every aspect of our lives. But we have a plan to stop them.
The threat of the grossly misnamed Equality Act—which erases all claims to religious freedom under the federal Religious Freedom Restoration Act—just got closer to passing over the weekend.
The House sent the budget bill to the Senate early Saturday morning. The budget is one of those bills in the Senate that only needs a majority vote. Knowing there are not the 60 votes required under the filibuster rule, Democrats hope to attach the Equality Act to the budget, thus bypassing the 60-vote requirement.
Read articles like this one and other Spirit-led content in our new platform, CHARISMA PLUS.
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Five ways to deepen your relationship with God, increase your faith and save money!
- Deepen Your Relationship with God with a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all of our free e-Courses. Favorite topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Super Discounts and Close-Out Specials: Click Here to view all our bundles and close-out specials and save up to 86%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- God Wants to Anoint Women Now: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Change Your Atmosphere and Circumstances Through Prayer! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- HUGE Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Attention Pastors and Leaders: Leadership training and development are crucial for success. Enroll in a FREE 1-hour leadership mini-course by Dr. Mark Rutland. View Details