Here's a quick summary of the top stories on charismanews.com:
Editor's Note: Because of its graphic content, Charisma News has chosen not to link to the investigation report mentioned below. However, a link to this statement is available as a part of the statement from RZIM referenced in this story.
Renowned apologist and Bible teacher Ravi Zacharias was guilty of multiple instances of sexual misconduct and abuse, an independent report commissioned by Ravi Zacharias International Ministries has concluded. RZIM is now apologizing to victims of its founder, who died of cancer last May, and asking forgiveness as it seeks a way forward.
Released on Thursday by the Atlanta-based law firm of Miller & Martin, the investigation report said Zacharias lied in his 2017 statement that "I have never engaged in inappropriate behavior of any kind." Through multiple interviews conducted with massage therapists and others who interacted with Zacharias over a period of years, the report reveals a pattern of gross sexual misconduct as well as inappropriate texts and emails and one accusation of rape.
We now have a new commander-in-chief, and it appears that what most people have feared has come upon us.
I like what my good friend Dr. Michael Brown has said, "Now, the tables are turned, and that same question must be asked of those who identify as committed followers of Jesus and who voted for Joe Biden. How could you do it? Did you not see the radical, destructive, anti-Christian policy decisions he would make"?
In spite of what you thought about former President Donald J. Trump, you never saw him turn the White House rainbow colors; you would have not found anything on the White House website regarding homosexuality. If it were there, you would have had to dig deep to find it. Trump did not support transgenders in the military, and the list goes on and on.
As House Democrats rested their case in the impeachment trial of Donald Trump Thursday, Republican Sen. Rand Paul says impeachment managers have failed to present any evidence of an impeachable offense against the former president.
In fact, Paul told CBN News that they "are nowhere near to convincing anybody" that Trump is guilty of what he is accused of, and that there will be 44 to 45 Senate Republicans who will acquit Trump by the end of the trial. A total of 34 is needed to acquit Trump.
The Kentucky senator says that, with this trial, President Joe Biden is failing miserably on one of his foremost campaign promises.
Read articles like this one and other Spirit-led content in our new platform, CHARISMA PLUS.
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Five ways to deepen your relationship with God, increase your faith and save money!
- Deepen Your Relationship with God with a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all of our free e-Courses. Favorite topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Super Discounts and Close-Out Specials: Click Here to view all our bundles and close-out specials and save up to 86%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- God Wants to Anoint Women Now: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Change Your Atmosphere and Circumstances Through Prayer! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- HUGE Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Attention Pastors and Leaders: Leadership training and development are crucial for success. Enroll in a FREE 1-hour leadership mini-course by Dr. Mark Rutland. View Details