I heard the Lord say, "Don't blink!"
That's a word for us all in this season. I prayed through this prophetic utterance on my Mornings with the Holy Spirit broadcast, which you can find here.
Let me break this down for you, though.
Blink means to look with half-shut eyes. Blink means to look with too little concern. Blink means to deny recognition. Don't blink!
Things are going to happen in this season in the blink of an eye—in an instant. We're in the midst of suddenly moments—a season of unprecedented opportunities. Don't blink!
If you blink, you could miss your kairos moment. If you blink, you could miss the open door standing before you. If you blink, you could miss seeing what God is doing. Don't blink!
Moses Didn't Blink
If Moses had blinked, he would have missed the burning bush. It was only when he stopped to look that God spoke to him. I want you to see this in Exodus 3:1-4:
Now Moses kept the flock of Jethro his father-in-law, the priest of Midian, and he led the flock to the far side of the desert and came to the mountain of God, to Horeb. The angel of the Lord appeared to him in a flame of fire from the midst of a bush, and he looked, and the bush burned with fire, but the bush was not consumed. So Moses said, "I will now turn aside and see this great sight, why the bush is not burnt."
When the Lord saw that he turned aside to see, God called to him from out of the midst of the bush and said, "Moses, Moses."
And he said, "Here am I."
Catch that: Moses was calling God. Moses could have missed his calling. He didn't blink; rather, he kept his eyes and ears wide open, and God used him to liberate a nation. Don't blink!
The Enemy Isn't Blinking
The enemy is on high alert. Don't blink!
Click here to read the rest of this article.
Jennifer LeClaire, who formerly served as editor of Charisma magazine, is an internationally recognized author, apostolic-prophetic voice to her generation and conference speaker. She carries a reforming voice that inspires and challenges believers to pursue intimacy with God, cultivate their spiritual gifts and walk in the fullness of what God has called them to do. Jennifer is contending for awakening in the nations through intercession and spiritual warfare, strong apostolic preaching and practical prophetic teaching that equips the saints for the work of the ministry. Jennifer is senior leader of Awakening House of Prayer in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, founder of the Ignite Network and founder of the Awakening Prayer Hubs prayer movement.
Read articles like this one and other Spirit-led content in our new platform, CHARISMA PLUS.
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Five ways to deepen your relationship with God, increase your faith and save money!
- Deepen Your Relationship with God with a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all of our free e-Courses. Favorite topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Super Discounts and Close-Out Specials: Click Here to view all our bundles and close-out specials and save up to 86%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- God Wants to Anoint Women Now: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Change Your Atmosphere and Circumstances Through Prayer! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- HUGE Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Attention Pastors and Leaders: Leadership training and development are crucial for success. Enroll in a FREE 1-hour leadership mini-course by Dr. Mark Rutland. View Details