Here's a quick summary of the top stories on charismanews.com:
MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell, who is an open Trump supporter, claims major retailers have dropped his products after accusing him of spreading baseless voter fraud conspiracies and claims that the election was rigged against Trump.
As a result of these claims, it has fueled a major backlash online and an "imminent" defamation lawsuit from Dominion Voting Systems against Lindell. According to a report from Forbes, Wayfair, Bed Bath & Beyond, Kohl's and H-E-B have all dropped MyPillow products, according to Lindell who told the Right Side Broadcasting Network's Brian Glenn Monday, and later confirming the news in an interview with Fox 9.
According to the report, Lindell stated: "I just got off the phone with Bed Bath & Beyond ... they're dropping MyPillow," he said, adding that "Kohl's, all these different places" are dropping the products because "they're scared." Lindell claims the retailers are bowing to pressure from "leftist groups" on social media, where his continued support of "election conspiracies" has ignited calls for retailers to drop the brand.
The church as a whole has become comfortable—too comfortable. All-night prayer meetings have been exchanged for all-night Netflix binges. Powerful worship services where the Spirit of God is moving have been turned into 60-minute programs designed to entertain rather than convict. Pastors are measuring success by "likes" and "followers" rather than Christlikeness and following Him. The church must reset.
If America has any hope of rediscovering its moral compass, it will begin with a revived church fearlessly proclaiming the truth in the power of the Spirit. And that will come at a price. This is a must-hear sermon for all God-fearing Americans.
As expected, quotes from Martin Luther King Jr. filled social media pages yesterday, the national holiday set aside to honor the slain civil rights leader and advocate of nonviolent resistance. But Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, D-N.Y., took a different tack.
When U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement tweeted an image of a King statue, noting "Today we honor Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.'s message of hope, justice and equality," Cortez had the following brief response: "Abolish ICE."
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Five ways to deepen your relationship with God, increase your faith and save money!
- Deepen Your Relationship with God with a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all of our free e-Courses. Favorite topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Super Discounts and Close-Out Specials: Click Here to view all our bundles and close-out specials and save up to 86%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- God Wants to Anoint Women Now: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Change Your Atmosphere and Circumstances Through Prayer! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- HUGE Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Attention Pastors and Leaders: Leadership training and development are crucial for success. Enroll in a FREE 1-hour leadership mini-course by Dr. Mark Rutland. View Details