Here's a quick summary of the top stories on charismanews.com:
America may have to admit that it's not currently the country of the free and the brave. Leaders in both Germany and France have shown disgust at social media companies for caving to demands that President Donald J. Trump be blocked and banned.
Friday night, Twitter banned the president—for life.
Monday, German Chancellor Angela Merkel said Twitter's ban "is a problem and that corporations should not be messing with free speech." Merkel believes the is an issue that should be dealt with by the legislature, not a corporation.
France Finance Minister Brune Le Maire called the bans "anti-speech moves." He said he is shocked by Twitter's decision.
The events of last week have left our nation reeling. The Senate's confirmation of Joe Biden as president-elect shocked many believers and seemed to counter the words of the many prophets who said Trump would win no matter what. Thursday's violence at the Capitol and ensuing media madness have only seemed to escalate the divisions between us.
What do Christians do now? Prophet, author and end-times expert Michael Snyder spoke to Dr. Steve Greene on a recent episode of Greenelines with words of both admonishment and encouragement.
"What America ultimately needs more than anything else is Jesus. And that's the only hope for our future. You know, for the past four years, people in the Christian or the evangelical world have been putting so much passion and energy into politics. But ultimately, what we need to put our passion and energy into is our relationship with God and winning souls, because that's what really matters.
If there's one thing Americans love, it is freedom. And if there is one thing Americans are known for, it is being a freedom-loving, independent people. That's why it is no surprise that some world leaders are aghast that Big Tech could ban for life the president of the United States.
This is the encroaching tyranny of Big Tech. It will be resisted. Just consider what has happened within the last few days.
In the immediate aftermath of the storming of the Capitol, social media began banning, blocking or suspending the accounts of people like Steve Bannon, General Michael Flynn and Sidney Powell.
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Five ways to deepen your relationship with God, increase your faith and save money!
- Deepen Your Relationship with God with a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all of our free e-Courses. Favorite topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Super Discounts and Close-Out Specials: Click Here to view all our bundles and close-out specials and save up to 86%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- God Wants to Anoint Women Now: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Change Your Atmosphere and Circumstances Through Prayer! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- HUGE Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Attention Pastors and Leaders: Leadership training and development are crucial for success. Enroll in a FREE 1-hour leadership mini-course by Dr. Mark Rutland. View Details