Here is a rundown of the top stories on charismanews.com:
On Wednesday, rioters vandalized the U.S. Capitol building and caused mayhem that left five people dead, including Capitol Police Officer Brian Sicknick. These sickening scenes of destruction did not come out of the blue. They grew out of cascading spiritual failures rippling through the government, the culture and the church.
1. The Failure of Government
How could rioters breach the U.S. Capitol building, the sanctuary of our republic?
Click on the link above for more of this story.
Pro-life leaders are protesting a radical abortion bill introduced in the New Jersey legislature that would allow abortion for any reason through all nine months of pregnancy, repeal all existing restrictions on abortion and force taxpayers to fully fund the procedure.
The bill "specifies that a fertilized egg, embryo or fetus may not be understood to have independent rights under any of the laws of this State."
In part, it was Timothy Plan founder Art Ally's pro-life commitment that led him in 1992 to start helping churches provide biblically sound retirement resources for pastors. Today, Ally's commitment has expanded beyond the pulpit and to help Americans make God-honoring investments that support life—at all stages.
Entrepreneur, devout believer and strong supporter of President Donald J. Trump, MyPillow founder Mike Lindell said, "Let everyone know—don't worry—Donald J. Trump will be president for four more years."
The astonishing comment is balanced by the dramatic difference between what people witnessed in Washington, D.C. Jan. 6, both during the rally of nearly 1 million people and the subsequent march to the Capitol.
First, it is important to understand the context of how things happen in Washington, D.C. The so-called "occupation" of the Capitol—ranging from surrounding it, to occupying hallways, to taking over individual offices and literally whole areas of the Capitol with hundreds of demonstrators—is routine. Capitol Police are well trained and capable of balancing First Amendment rights with basic safety.
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Five ways to deepen your relationship with God, increase your faith and save money!
- Deepen Your Relationship with God with a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all of our free e-Courses. Favorite topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Super Discounts and Close-Out Specials: Click Here to view all our bundles and close-out specials and save up to 86%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- God Wants to Anoint Women Now: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Change Your Atmosphere and Circumstances Through Prayer! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- HUGE Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Attention Pastors and Leaders: Leadership training and development are crucial for success. Enroll in a FREE 1-hour leadership mini-course by Dr. Mark Rutland. View Details