Here's a quick summary of the top stories featured on Charismanews.com:
I am an unapologetic Trump supporter.
I served on the founding Trump evangelical faith advisory team with Dr. James Dobson, Franklin Graham, Jerry Falwell, Paula White-Cain and 23 other key evangelical leaders. We are the force that mobilized the evangelical vote that gave Donald Trump the election in 2016.
What was my reason for supporting Donald J. Trump?
I believed he would make Israel great again. When he came to Jerusalem for its 50th anniversary, I put up 220 billboards.
In December 2017, in the Oval Office with our evangelical team and the vice president, along with Ivanka Trump and Jared Kushner, I presented President Trump with the Friends of Zion Award. This award was commissioned by the ninth president of Israel, Shimon Peres, who was international chairman of The Friends of Zion Heritage Center in Jerusalem, which I founded. Previously, the award was given to many world leaders, including President George W. Bush.
Alliance Defending Freedom (ADF) attorneys representing two pro-life organizations filed suit in federal court Wednesday after the city of Washington, D.C., refused to grant permission for the groups to paint a pro-life message on a city street shortly after the city commissioned or allowed the painting of other messages on a different street.
In June, a mural reading "Black Lives Matter" was created using permanent yellow paint, the length of an entire city block, extending the width of the street. Shortly after the mural was painted, another mural reading "Defund the Police" was also painted on the street.
The Frederick Douglass Foundation and Students for Life of America then sought to paint a similar mural outside of the Planned Parenthood Carole Whitehill Moses Center with the message "Black Pre-Born Lives Matter," but the city refused to grant a permit to the groups.
Death threats on YouTube.
Living under protective custody.
Protesters outside the family home.
A slander campaign on multiple internet platforms and print propaganda distributed in Midland, Texas, where the Fu family lives and operates ChinaAid.
Pastor Xiqiu "Bob" Fu is fighting back. Friday, he filed a lawsuit in federal court against Guo Wengui, also known as Miles Kwok.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Incredible Savings, Inspiration and Encouragement from CHARISMA:
- End Of The Year - Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
- Big Discounts On Book Bundles & Gifts: Click Here to view all our bundles and save up to 72%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, and more.
- FREE eCourses by CHARISMA: Click Here to view all eight of our free courses. Topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Women Of God: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Prayer Changes Everything! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.