Here's a quick summary of the top stories featured on Charismanews.com:
Supreme Court Justice Samuel Alito is sounding an alarm about ongoing actions that undermine religious liberties and individual freedoms in America, whether from COVID or from pro-LGBT hardliners.
Alito told The Federalist Society that America has never faced such extreme limitations on freedom as it has this year due to the coronavirus restrictions.
"The pandemic has resulted in previously unimaginable restrictions on individual liberty," Alito said in a virtual address to the conservative Federalist Society. "We have never before seen restrictions as severe, extensive and prolonged as those experienced for most of 2020."
I don't doubt for a moment we still have race issues to address in America. And I don't believe that, to date, we have fully overcome the legacy of hundreds of years of slavery and segregation.
At the same time, I do not accept former President Barack Obama's claim that the 2016 election of Donald Trump was, in part, a reaction to having a Black man in the White House.
In a widely reported excerpt from his forthcoming book Promised Land, Obama claims that "millions of Americans" were "spooked by a Black man in the White House."
To quote him more fully, he argued Trump "promised an elixir for the racial anxiety" of "millions of Americans spooked by a Black man in the White House."
Thirty-two Ohio clergy have banded together to proclaim their support of Israel in a recent letter sent to Israel Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu. The state of Ohio has invested in Israel bonds since 1993, making it known as the largest state holder of Israel bonds in the United States.
In October, nine more counties invested for the first time in Israel bonds, bringing the total number of counties in Ohio investing from six to 15 in a single month, adding $15.56 million in county investments in Israel bonds.
The letter from the pastors was copied to Knesset speaker Yariv Levin, U.S. Ambassador David Friedman and U.S. Secretary of State Michael Pompeo.
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Five ways to deepen your relationship with God, increase your faith and save money!
- Deepen Your Relationship with God with a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all of our free e-Courses. Favorite topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Super Discounts and Close-Out Specials: Click Here to view all our bundles and close-out specials and save up to 86%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- God Wants to Anoint Women Now: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Change Your Atmosphere and Circumstances Through Prayer! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- HUGE Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Attention Pastors and Leaders: Leadership training and development are crucial for success. Enroll in a FREE 1-hour leadership mini-course by Dr. Mark Rutland. View Details