Here's is a quick summary of the top stories featured on Charismanews.com:
Georgia announced Wednesday the Peach State will conduct a full hand recount of ballots cast in the presidential election due to the final margin being so slim. There's only a 0.28% difference between President Trump and Joe Biden in the current vote tally.
Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger, a Republican, had already said there would be a recount, but a full hand recount takes that a step further.
This full audit of the votes will begin by the end of this week and is expected to take until Nov. 20.
After those results are certified, the losing campaign can then request a machine recount. Under state law, candidates can request a recount if the margin of victory is less than 0.5%. The state pays for recounts in Georgia.
At the moment, vote tallies indicate Biden holds a 14,000 vote lead.
Michael Brown wants to assure you that the title to this article is not clickbait. Rather, it reflects the open sentiments of the extreme leftist political commentator Keith Olbermann. He has made himself perfectly clear.
Before his exact words are shared, however, Brown wants to be perfectly clear as well. His answer to the question of whether Christian conservatives will soon be prosecuted by the millions and removed from American society is an emphatic, but qualified, no.
It is an emphatic no because there is no way tens of millions of Christian conservatives would simply stand by and let this happen. Not a chance.
In his Veterans Day observation, President Donald J. Trump attended a wreath-laying ceremony at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier, along with first lady Melania Trump, Vice President Pence and second lady Karen Pence.
With the exception of weekend visits to his private golf club in northern Virginia, Trump has remained at the White House since Election Day and last appeared before cameras to deliver a statement six days ago, Fox News reported.
Under rainy skies, the modified ceremony honored fallen veterans with socially distanced attendees limited to ceremony officials and a small musical group that played tribute.
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
It's a NEW YEAR! Get ready for a NEW YOU!
- New Year Discounts On Book Bundles & Gifts: Click Here to view all our bundles and save up to 72%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- Go Deeper with God in a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all eight of our free courses. Topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Anointed Woman Of God: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Never Stop Praying - Prayer Changes Everything! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- New Year - New You - Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Subscription Special: Subscribe to Charisma for two years for Only $29.97 and get two free gifts. Gift #1 The Harbinger. Gift #2 The Harbinger II. Both books are by New York Times Best-Selling author Jonathan Cahn. View Offer