Sid Roth, former Merrill Lynch account executive and a Messianic Jew, has become well known among charismatics and many others for his popular It's Supernatural! television show. Sid loves to proclaim Jesus unashamedly wherever he goes. I invited him on a recent episode of my Strang Report podcast to discuss an important event he's hosting soon and why he believes praying in tongues can change the course of our nation.
Sid told me that this Sunday, Sept. 27, at 9:30 p.m. Eastern Time, his network will release a special broadcast on the ISN (It's Supernatural! Network) and elsewhere called Repentance, Trump and Tongues. He chose Yom Kippur, which occurs on Sept. 27-28 this year, because as he explains, it's "the holiest day on the Jewish calendar, when Jews from all over the world pray and fast and repent of sins. And I felt that was a point of contact, to touch the Lord, to touch God and to spare our nation."
Sid gathered a group of prophets to join him for this special broadcast and said, "On this show, we're going to only do two things. We're going to pray perfect prayers with perfect faith. And the only way to do that is to pray in supernatural languages. And we're going to allow the Holy Spirit to prophesy. And of course, at Yom Kippur, you have the shofar blast, which according to rabbinic and biblical [teaching], grabs God's attention. ... And Steve, I can tell you this: If enough Christians pray in tongues, this country can turn around."
Sid went on to make it clear that believers need to activate the spiritual gift of praying in tongues to see real fruit from their prayers. "I know that the prayers I pray in tongues, supernatural language, are 100% faith," he said. "And my Bible says, without faith, you can't even please God. And I'm praying perfect things.
"I'm not only praying perfect faith; I'm praying the prayers from heaven that God wants on earth. ... I don't have time not to pray in tongues, perfect prayers, all from heaven," Sid said. "Perfect faith, 100% percent faith, praying the will of God. I'm even driving the devil meshuga, that's a Yiddish-Hebrew word that means 'crazy.' I'm driving the devil crazy. He doesn't even know what I'm praying, and then all of a sudden, slam-bam, all these things are happening," he said.
To hear more from Sid Roth about the power of praying in tongues, why our nation must turn around and his Sept. 27 television special, Repentance, Trump and Tongues, listen to the entire podcast here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Incredible Savings, Inspiration and Encouragement from CHARISMA:
- End Of The Year - Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
- Big Discounts On Book Bundles & Gifts: Click Here to view all our bundles and save up to 72%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, and more.
- FREE eCourses by CHARISMA: Click Here to view all eight of our free courses. Topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Women Of God: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Prayer Changes Everything! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.