President Trump is being condemned for the COVID-19 crisis even though he is actually handling the global pandemic well, says Stephen E. Strang in his new book, God, Trump and COVID-19.
A Christian businessman and award-winning journalist, Strang contrasts Trump's highly criticized handling of the coronavirus crisis with Woodrow Wilson's actions during the Spanish Flu epidemic, in an episode of a podcast he hosts on the Charisma Podcast Network.
"The left has taken everything and tried to beat up President Trump," Strang said. "I personally have the highest admiration for how President Trump has handled this pandemic. No president in our lifetime has had to do this since Woodrow Wilson, and frankly he didn't handle it all that well."
Strang's book reveals how COVID-19 is affecting the America political landscape and explains the innovative actions of the Trump administration day-by-day.
Strang says that as the left attempts to turn Americans against their President, Trump is working hard to save their lives by increasing the U.S. supply of hydroxychloroquine, a medicine shown to reduce the risk of mortality in COVID-19 cases.
"India and other countries limited hydroxychloroquine from being sent out of their countries to other countries," Strang writes. "President Trump eventually worked hard to construct a deal with both India and Israel to have millions of doses sent to the United States."
While Trump works to provide medicine to Americans, Democrats are slowing distribution of this potentially life-saving medicine, Strang writes.
"The question is, Why would Democrats want to stop the flow of a possible effective treatment to their citizens? Most likely for political purposes, it seems," Strang writes. "They just don't want to give the president a win. It seems the polarization of the American political climate has hit new levels, as even in a pandemic situation there can't seem to be agreement on getting fast and effective medication help to the people."
God, Trump and COVID-19 is published by FrontLine, an imprint of Charisma House, which publishes books that challenge, encourage, teach and equip Christians.
The book is available in hardcover, paperback and e-book formats at godtrump2020.com.
Stephen E. Strang is an award-winning journalist who founded Charisma magazine, the only national evangelical magazine to endorse President Trump. He is also the bestselling author of God and Donald Trump. Voted by Time magazine as one of the 25 most influential evangelicals in America, Strang has interviewed four U.S. presidents and has been featured on many media outlets, including Fox News, CNN, MSNBC and CBN.
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Five ways to deepen your relationship with God, increase your faith and save money!
- Deepen Your Relationship with God with a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all of our free e-Courses. Favorite topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Super Discounts and Close-Out Specials: Click Here to view all our bundles and close-out specials and save up to 86%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- God Wants to Anoint Women Now: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Change Your Atmosphere and Circumstances Through Prayer! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- HUGE Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Attention Pastors and Leaders: Leadership training and development are crucial for success. Enroll in a FREE 1-hour leadership mini-course by Dr. Mark Rutland. View Details