Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden has finally addressed a serious abuse allegation against him.
The former vice president flatly denied that he sexually assaulted one of his former Democratic staffers named Tara Reade. She accuses Biden of pushing her up against a wall, putting his hand up her skirt and violating her when he was a senator in 1993.
The allegation has gained traction in recent days after others supported Reade's account, including her brother, saying she previously told them about it.
After several leading Democrats said Biden should respond, he appeared today on MSNBC's Morning Joe program.
"No, it is not true," Biden stated. "I'm saying unequivocally, it never, never happened."
Biden went on to say that women who come forward with allegations should be listened to, but those claims should be investigated.
Although he was interviewed multiple times by major media organizations since the allegations surfaced, Biden was never asked about it until today.
"The former staffer has said she filed a complaint back in 1993," Biden told MSNBC, "She does not have a record of this alleged complaint. The papers from my Senate years that I donated to the University of Delaware do not contain personnel files."
"There is only one place a complaint of this kind could be—the National Archives. The National Archives is where the records are kept," he continued.
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Five ways to deepen your relationship with God, increase your faith and save money!
- Deepen Your Relationship with God with a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all of our free e-Courses. Favorite topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Super Discounts and Close-Out Specials: Click Here to view all our bundles and close-out specials and save up to 86%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- God Wants to Anoint Women Now: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Change Your Atmosphere and Circumstances Through Prayer! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- HUGE Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Attention Pastors and Leaders: Leadership training and development are crucial for success. Enroll in a FREE 1-hour leadership mini-course by Dr. Mark Rutland. View Details