A California transit worker is giving God all the glory after saving a man from an oncoming train.
Fox News reports that Bay Area Rapid Transit (BART) supervisor John O'Connor was working at the Coliseum station assisting with crowd control after an Oakland Raiders game on Nov. 3.
O'Connor noticed a man walking too close to the edge of the platform, then fall onto the tracks as a train was quickly approaching.
"I just looked and was like, he's not going to make it," O'Connor said. "So I've got to do something. There wasn't a lot of time to think."
O'Connor reached down and pulled the man up and onto the platform, moments before the train would have hit him.
"In my mind, it all went down in slow motion. I just grabbed him and pulled him out."
"I'm just fortunate that God put me there," O'Connor said. "And he got to see another day. And when I spoke with him later, I said, 'Hey, just pay it forward.'"
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Incredible Savings, Inspiration and Encouragement from CHARISMA:
- End Of The Year - Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
- Big Discounts On Book Bundles & Gifts: Click Here to view all our bundles and save up to 72%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, and more.
- FREE eCourses by CHARISMA: Click Here to view all eight of our free courses. Topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Women Of God: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Prayer Changes Everything! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.