Sadie Robertson said yes.
The lifestyle blogger and former star of Duck Dynasty posted a fairytale-like video to her Instagram feed on Sunday announcing her engagement to Christian Huff.
Robertson shared about her fiance—then boyfriend—last month.
View this post on Instagram
someone asked me the other day in my "ask me anything" story what I love most about christian. I tried to answer this question that day in a story, but I could not make it short enough for a story. Of course there are a lot of things that I love about this man. He's strong and kind. He's handsome and humble. He is hilarious. He's my best friend and the best one to have. Our relationship is beautiful, but it's not perfect. We work through silly communication things, but at the end of every day I couldn't be more grateful for this walking answered prayer. I literally have a picture of us taped to the back of my bible to remind me to thank God for this miracle gotta give some credit where it's due! I love his eyes - not just because they are beautiful, but because of what they seek and what they find. But to answer what I love most about him would be His pursuit of love. His pursuit of the Lord caught my attention me before He started to pursue me. I saw the way his eyes were so captivated by God who is love and I felt the fruit of that fixation when he spoke to me. Now i feel it in the way he looks at me, and loves me. I love who he is and who he is becoming based on what He is constantly pursuing.
The Robertson family is in full support of the union.
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
It's a NEW YEAR! Get ready for a NEW YOU!
- New Year Discounts On Book Bundles & Gifts: Click Here to view all our bundles and save up to 72%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- Go Deeper with God in a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all eight of our free courses. Topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Anointed Woman Of God: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Never Stop Praying - Prayer Changes Everything! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- New Year - New You - Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Subscription Special: Subscribe to Charisma for two years for Only $29.97 and get two free gifts. Gift #1 The Harbinger. Gift #2 The Harbinger II. Both books are by New York Times Best-Selling author Jonathan Cahn. View Offer