Franklin Graham will be the exclusive guest on a special edition of TBN's flagship talk show Praise Thursday, April 26, as he sits down to reminisce about the extraordinary life and impact of his father, evangelist Billy Graham.
TBN's Matt and Laurie Crouch will interview Franklin on location at the Billy Graham Library in Charlotte, North Carolina. Now serving as president and CEO of both the Billy Graham Evangelistic Association and the humanitarian outreach Samaritan's Purse, Franklin will talk about growing up in the home of the world's most famous preacher, his father's final days, and the future of the global outreach Billy Graham led for over 60 years.
"Of course, the Billy Graham Evangelistic Association isn't going to stop," he said. "We're not going to redefine it. We're not going to give it a new direction. We're going to keep doing what my father did for so many years, and that's to use every means available to preach the gospel."
Matt Crouch will also share about the impact Billy Graham had on his own life when, as a young man, he served as a cameraman for Billy's historic 1980 Reno, Nevada crusade. "What made such an unforgettable impression on me when I met him for the first time was how Billy made me feel like the most important person in the room—a room full of dignitaries," recalled Matt. "He was without a doubt one of the most gracious human beings I'd ever been privileged to meet."
Reflecting on the impact his dad had on individuals from all walks of life across the earth, Franklin noted that Billy Graham never forgot his modest, depression-era roots as the son of a North Carolina dairy farmer. "My father never sought to be famous," recalled Franklin. "He knew that it was God who guided his life.... He always gave God the glory."
Don't miss this poignant evening as Franklin Graham remembers his father Billy Graham, Thursday, April 26, at 8 p.m. Eastern/7 p.m. Central, exclusively on TBN. Find out where TBN is airing near you with our channel finder, or watch TBN on our livestream HERE.
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
It's a NEW YEAR! Get ready for a NEW YOU!
- New Year Discounts On Book Bundles & Gifts: Click Here to view all our bundles and save up to 72%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- Go Deeper with God in a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all eight of our free courses. Topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Anointed Woman Of God: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Never Stop Praying - Prayer Changes Everything! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- New Year - New You - Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Subscription Special: Subscribe to Charisma for two years for Only $29.97 and get two free gifts. Gift #1 The Harbinger. Gift #2 The Harbinger II. Both books are by New York Times Best-Selling author Jonathan Cahn. View Offer