After it was revealed that the Holcombe family lost nine of its members during Sunday's horrific shooting at First Baptist Church in Sutherland Springs, Texas, more details have come out about another family deeply impacted by the tragedy.
Like the Holcombes, the Wards are also dealing with the unimaginable results from the traumatic event, with 5-year-old Ryland Ward clinging to life in a Texas hospital after he was shot four or five times in his arm, groin and stomach.
A relative named Heather Bradley, who set up a GoFundMe for Ryland and his family, said the little boy was shot "once in the elbow, twice in the stomach and twice in the leg" when gunman Devin Kelley entered and killed 26 parishioners.
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Five ways to deepen your relationship with God, increase your faith and save money!
- Deepen Your Relationship with God with a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all of our free e-Courses. Favorite topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Super Discounts and Close-Out Specials: Click Here to view all our bundles and close-out specials and save up to 86%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- God Wants to Anoint Women Now: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Change Your Atmosphere and Circumstances Through Prayer! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- HUGE Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Attention Pastors and Leaders: Leadership training and development are crucial for success. Enroll in a FREE 1-hour leadership mini-course by Dr. Mark Rutland. View Details