Nick Vujicic will be launching Stand Strong with a unique event on its release date Tuesday in New York City’s Times Square. The New York Times best-selling author and motivational speaker will be giving out hugs in support of his anti-bullying campaign to promote Stand Strong.
Vujicic’s Times Square appearance is part of his 10,000 Hugs Stand Strong Tour. Until recently, he held the Guinness World Record for Most Hugs in One Hour at 1,749.
Vujicic was born with no arms and no legs and is president and founder of the nonprofit organization Life Without Limbs. As a child, he was bullied extensively and attempted suicide. His faith and determination ultimately helped him to overcome the bullying.
His previous books have been translated into 32 different languages, and he has spoken in 54 countries, sharing his message with an estimated 400 million people during his 2013 world tour outreach.
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Five ways to deepen your relationship with God, increase your faith and save money!
- Deepen Your Relationship with God with a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all of our free e-Courses. Favorite topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Super Discounts and Close-Out Specials: Click Here to view all our bundles and close-out specials and save up to 86%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- God Wants to Anoint Women Now: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Change Your Atmosphere and Circumstances Through Prayer! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- HUGE Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Attention Pastors and Leaders: Leadership training and development are crucial for success. Enroll in a FREE 1-hour leadership mini-course by Dr. Mark Rutland. View Details