A disturbing video released by the Pro-Life Action League couples a 911 call from an abortion facility worker with footage of a female patient being hauled away on a stretcher and taken by ambulance from Planned Parenthood in Aurora, Ill. The video sheds light on the recent spate of emergencies at abortion clinics around the country.
In the audio recording of the phone call, the emergency operator tries to elicit information about the patient from the Planned Parenthood employee who placed the call. Despite repeated questioning by the 911 dispatcher, the abortion clinic worker would not give critical information about the patient's condition.
The following is excerpted from the call:
911 dispatcher: "Okay, what do you need an ambulance for?"
Planned Parenthood staffer: "Um, I was just directed by the doctor to call. I'm not sure what's going on with the patient."
911 dispatcher: "OK, can, can you—I need some sort of information."
Planned Parenthood staffer: "I, I—"
911 dispatcher: "Is there any way—"
Planned Parenthood staffer: "I honestly—"
911 dispatcher: "—you can find that out?"
Planned Parenthood staffer: "Hm?"
The Planned Parenthood employee's unconcerned tone has drawn strong reaction from Pro-Life Action League Executive Director Eric Scheidler, who declared, "Coming on the heels of a young woman's death at the hands of an abortionist in Cleveland, the recording of this 911 call sheds light on the abortion industry's pattern of neglect.
"This Planned Parenthood staffer has more to say about what entrance paramedics should use than the status of their patient in a health emergency. Is this how Planned Parenthood 'cares'?"
Scheidler notes that Planned Parenthood didn't even bother to call 911 when Tonya Reeves was fatally injured during an abortion at one of their Chicago clinics in 2012. He suspects Planned Parenthood doesn't want pro-life activists to draw attention to what these 911 calls reveal about how abortion endangers women.
"By saying as little as possible about an emergency—or simply not bothering to call 911—Planned Parenthood is showing that what they really care about is sheltering their abortion business from public scrutiny," Scheidler says.
Click play below to view the Planned Parenthood 911 call video and read Scheidler's commentary here.
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Five ways to deepen your relationship with God, increase your faith and save money!
- Deepen Your Relationship with God with a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all of our free e-Courses. Favorite topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Super Discounts and Close-Out Specials: Click Here to view all our bundles and close-out specials and save up to 86%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- God Wants to Anoint Women Now: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Change Your Atmosphere and Circumstances Through Prayer! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- HUGE Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Attention Pastors and Leaders: Leadership training and development are crucial for success. Enroll in a FREE 1-hour leadership mini-course by Dr. Mark Rutland. View Details