|A Planned Parenthood building in Houston.|
The Issues4Life Foundation and The Radiance Foundation, launch a TooManyAborted.Com abortion awareness and pro-adoption themed campaign. The theme: "BLACK&BEAUTIFUL."
This black American-led initiative aims to "expose Planned Parenthood's racist and eugenics-based history and unaltered course." The partners are launching 60 "BLACK&BEAUTIFUL" billboards across Oakland, Calif.
June serves as the grim anniversary of legalized abortion in California through the Therapeutic Abortion Act of 1967. That year, there were 518 legal abortions. Today, California is the nation's abortion capital with over 214,190 abortions performed each year among its 522 abortion providers.
The CDC reports that the black abortion rate is over three times that of the majority population—differences campaign organizers say cannot be explained by health care disparities.
"The impact of abortion in the black community is the Darfur of America," says Walter B. Hoye II, president of the Issues4Life Foundation, pointing to the 15 million black American lives that have been aborted since 1973.
"Planned Parenthood, the nation's largest abortion chain, is a failure,"says Ryan Bomberger, co-founder of The Radiance Foundation and creator of the TooManyAborted.Com campaign. "They haven't budged the national unintended pregnancy rate since 1995 but are relentlessly dedicated to increasing their annual share of abortions. They heavily advocate a singular 'choice' that feeds their $1 billion dollar tax-payer subsidized budget."
La Verne Tolbert, Ph.D., author of Keeping You & Your Kids Sexually Pure and a former board member of Planned Parenthood, knows about the abortion chain's tactics: "In California, children are targeted for abortions through school-based clinics and school-linked clinics, which are family planning clinics on or near school grounds. Girls are taken off campus to a Planned Parenthood clinic, where abortions are performed without parental consent or notification."
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Five ways to deepen your relationship with God, increase your faith and save money!
- Deepen Your Relationship with God with a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all of our free e-Courses. Favorite topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Super Discounts and Close-Out Specials: Click Here to view all our bundles and close-out specials and save up to 86%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- God Wants to Anoint Women Now: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Change Your Atmosphere and Circumstances Through Prayer! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- HUGE Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Attention Pastors and Leaders: Leadership training and development are crucial for success. Enroll in a FREE 1-hour leadership mini-course by Dr. Mark Rutland. View Details