Despite New York City Mayor Bloomberg's staunch stance on prayer at the 9/11 memorial, the effective fervent prayers of the righteous will be heard anyway.
American Freedom Defense Initiative is hosting its second annual 9/11 Freedom Rally on Sept. 11 at 3 p.m. at Park Place and West Broadway.
While clergy, 9/11 first responders and 9/11 family members are barred or otherwise not invited to the official ceremonies, AFDI says all are welcome at its 9/11 Freedom Rally. And while White House guidelines forbid official 9/11 ceremonies from mentioning who attacked the U.S. on that day or why, the 9/11 Freedom Rally promises more honest speakers.
"Honor our war and stand for freedom and against the deception and lies being used to subdue us," says AFDI Executive Director Pamela Geller. "We must show the jihadists we are unbowed in the defense of freedom."
AFDI and its Stop Islamization of America program are encouraging all Americans to stand against the Islamic supremacist mega-mosque at Ground Zero and the anti-Semitic Durban III conference that will be held in New York City at the same time, and for American values on the 10th anniversary of the worst attack ever on American soil.
The confirmed list of speakers includes 9/11 family members, including: Rosaleen Tallon, sister of hero firefighter and reservist in the United States Marine Corps, Sean Tallon, who was killed in the 9/11 attacks; Nelly Braginskaya, who lost her son Alex; Sally Regenhard, mother of hero firefighter Christian Regenhard, killed in the 9/11 attacks; U. S. Ambassador to the United Nations John Bolton; Dr. Arieh Eldad, former candidate for prime minister of Israel, member of the Knesset; Ezra Levant, TV anchor, newspaper columnist, author, founding publisher of the Western Standard magazine, the only Canadian media outlet to publish the Danish cartoons of Muhammad (livestreaming on SUN TV); Sudanese ex-slave and freedom fighter Simon Deng; war hero and North Carolina Congressional candidate Ilario Pantano; popular radio host Joyce Kaufman; Helen Freedman, Americans for a Safe Israel; Darla Dawald, National Director of the Patriot Action Network; James Lafferty of the Virginia Anti-Shariah Taskforce; Coptic Christian activist Joseph Nassralla; Iraqi ex-Muslim Michael Paul; and others.
Members of the clergy will be there for the invocation. And first responders, who were not invited to the official ceremonies, will speak and are welcome at 9/11 Freedom Rally.
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Five ways to deepen your relationship with God, increase your faith and save money!
- Deepen Your Relationship with God with a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all of our free e-Courses. Favorite topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Super Discounts and Close-Out Specials: Click Here to view all our bundles and close-out specials and save up to 86%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- God Wants to Anoint Women Now: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Change Your Atmosphere and Circumstances Through Prayer! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- HUGE Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Attention Pastors and Leaders: Leadership training and development are crucial for success. Enroll in a FREE 1-hour leadership mini-course by Dr. Mark Rutland. View Details