Evangelist Will Graham will broadcast a special Good Friday service on Friday afternoon, April 2, at 4 p.m. Eastern, live from the Billy Graham Library in Charlotte. He will be joined for the outreach by award-winning Christian musical artist Aaron Shust.
"The cross is one of the most common symbols of the Christian faith. It seems like everywhere you look, you'll see a cross," said Graham. "But what did Jesus actually accomplish on the cross? What did His incredible suffering and sacrifice do for mankind, and why does it still matter to you and me? I'll share about what happened on the cross, and how it impacts eternity for each of us as we call upon Jesus as Savior."
The livestream will be available at willgrahamlive.com, and on the Billy Graham Evangelistic Association YouTube channel. It can also be viewed on several BGEA-related Facebook pages, including facebook.com/willgraham4. The program will be available on-demand in the days following the broadcast.
In addition to the original airing of the livestream, Graham's message will be translated into American Sign Language and rebroadcast at 5 p.m. Eastern on facebook.com/aslbythelight. Later in the evening, at 8 p.m. Eastern, a Spanish-translated message by Graham will air as part of a Good Friday service hosted by Christian music artist Marcos Witt. This program will be available at facebook.com/pazcondios.net, as well as many other online, radio and television outlets.
The Good Friday service will be Graham's eighth streaming event since the pandemic forced his 2020 in-person evangelistic gatherings (called celebrations) to be postponed. His online outreaches thus far have garnered more than 1.5 million views from 78 countries. More than 4,500 have registered decisions for Christ. As COVID restrictions ease, Graham is also planning multi-day evangelistic outreaches in the coming months in Fairmont, West Virginia; Rapid City, South Dakota; and Des Moines, Iowa; as well as London and Sudbury, Ontario, Canada.
About Will Graham
Will is the third generation of Grahams to proclaim the gospel of Jesus Christ under the banner of the Billy Graham Evangelistic Association. The grandson of Billy Graham and son of Franklin Graham, he also serves as vice president of the BGEA, and as executive director of the Billy Graham Training Center at The Cove in Asheville. Follow Will on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Five ways to deepen your relationship with God, increase your faith and save money!
- Deepen Your Relationship with God with a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all of our free e-Courses. Favorite topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Super Discounts and Close-Out Specials: Click Here to view all our bundles and close-out specials and save up to 86%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- God Wants to Anoint Women Now: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Change Your Atmosphere and Circumstances Through Prayer! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- HUGE Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Attention Pastors and Leaders: Leadership training and development are crucial for success. Enroll in a FREE 1-hour leadership mini-course by Dr. Mark Rutland. View Details