Earlier today, MoveOn, Muslim Advocates, Shoulder-to-Shoulder and CREDO assembled to host a press conference outside of a Hyatt Hotel in Washington, D.C., where they urged Hyatt Hotels to cancel ACT for America's National Conference, set for Sept. 4-5 at the Hyatt Regency Crystal City Hotel. These organizations used factually incorrect and fallacious accusations spread by the discredited left-wing hate group, the Southern Poverty Law Center.
The accusation that ACT for America is a "white supremacist and anti-Muslim hate group" is completely and utterly false. As stated on its website, ACT for America has never, and will never, tolerate any bias, discrimination or violence against anyone, based on their religion, gender, race or political persuasion. Anyone who traffics in prejudice or advocates violence in any way toward any individual or any group, does not speak on behalf of or represent ACT for America. Further, ACT for America has a history of collaboration with all members of the American community, including Muslims and former Muslims who are working to protect our nation.
The groups at today's press conference attempted to place blame on ACT for America for the disgraceful and violent actions taken by protesters at the Charlottesville Unite the Right Rally, an event ACT for America had no part of and has denounced vehemently.
Today's shameless effort to disrupt the ACT for America 2018 National Conference is yet another attempt by the radical left to shut down viewpoints that differ from their own. To claim that an organization founded by Brigitte Gabriel, an ethnic, brown-skinned, Lebanese Arab with a long history of support for Israel, is a "white supremacist" organization is self-evidently both erroneous and disingenuous.
ACT for America looks forward to hosting our 10th Annual National Conference at the Hyatt Regency Crystal City on Sept. 4-5. It is ACT for America's privilege to serve with our friends, volunteers, and fellow patriots for the cause of freedom.
Gabriel's new book, "Rise: In Defense of Judeo-Christian Values and Freedom," arms readers with real data and compelling facts that will equip them to fight the efforts of America's enemies to undermine the nation at every level of society. Additionally, Rise motivates readers to unite with other patriots who wish to preserve America's endangered Judeo-Christian values and freedom.
For information on ACT for America, visit actforamerica.com. For background on Brigitte Gabriel, visit risetoact.com or follow her on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram. View the media page for Charisma House here.
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
It's a NEW YEAR! Get ready for a NEW YOU!
- New Year Discounts On Book Bundles & Gifts: Click Here to view all our bundles and save up to 72%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- Go Deeper with God in a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all eight of our free courses. Topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Anointed Woman Of God: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Never Stop Praying - Prayer Changes Everything! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- New Year - New You - Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Subscription Special: Subscribe to Charisma for two years for Only $29.97 and get two free gifts. Gift #1 The Harbinger. Gift #2 The Harbinger II. Both books are by New York Times Best-Selling author Jonathan Cahn. View Offer