Save the Storks, a pro-life organization partnering with pregnancy resource centers to empower women with choice during pregnancy, has captured the imagination of millions with its innovative fleet of luxury mobile medical vehicles, known as Stork buses. To date, Save the Storks has helped build 43 buses, with over 4,000 women choosing to keep their babies.
Today, on the heels of its widely-covered Mother's Day Campaign, Save the Storks is announcing a five-part #ChooseFatherhood social video series in which four men are breaking their silence for the first time, sharing deeply personal abortion stories, and encouraging others to do the same.
"Over many years, I've shared my personal abortion story all over the country. Nearly every time I speak, men privately come up to me afterward and share their deep anguish, grief and sense of loss. They tell me 'don't forget about us, don't forget about the men'. Post-abortive fathers have for too long suffered in silence, and their stories need to be part of the national conversation. Today, as four men boldly step out and share their stories publicly for the first time, we want all post-abortive fathers to know they're not alone, they're not forgotten, and they don't have to be silent anymore," said Victoria Robinson, Director of External Relations at Save the Storks. "We're asking men to do two things: watch these videos and then publicly share their stories in social media this Father's Day so that others will not repeat their mistakes, and their painful losses will not be in vain."
How #ChooseFatherhood Works
● Beginning today, Save the Storks is posting one video per day through Father's Day on Sunday, June 17th.
● Save the Storks has also created a website where men can anonymously share their stories at SaveTheStorks.com/
Storks by the Numbers
● 79 percent of women say they weren't counseled on options outside of abortion.
● 64 percent of women who chose abortion say they felt pressured by others to abort.
● 4 out of 5 women who board a Stork Bus choose life for their baby.
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
It's a NEW YEAR! Get ready for a NEW YOU!
- New Year Discounts On Book Bundles & Gifts: Click Here to view all our bundles and save up to 72%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- Go Deeper with God in a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all eight of our free courses. Topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Anointed Woman Of God: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Never Stop Praying - Prayer Changes Everything! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- New Year - New You - Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Subscription Special: Subscribe to Charisma for two years for Only $29.97 and get two free gifts. Gift #1 The Harbinger. Gift #2 The Harbinger II. Both books are by New York Times Best-Selling author Jonathan Cahn. View Offer