"To live is Christ, and to die is gain" (Phil. 1:21, NKJV). These are the words of a beaten, imprisoned and shipwrecked apostle Paul. We all face struggles in our lives, even the most powerful of Christian leaders. We find ourselves hard-pressed on every side, yet not crushed because of Jesus in our midst. Are you struggling with a physical, mental or even spiritual attack? In my recent interview on Revealing Jesus with Kathy Vallotton, author of The Good, The God and The Ugly, we discussed supernatural stories from encountering Jesus amid struggle.
Jesus is interested in your spiritual, mental and physical well-being. Remembering to extend the gospel to ourselves as leaders is vital to our health. The gospel is for you too! In this episode of Revealing Jesus, Vallotton and I discuss the power of self-care and surrounding yourself with people who can speak into your life in positive ways.
Hear how the power of confrontation in your life can help lead you to higher ground and protect your heart and mind from the enemy's onslaught. Kathy shares personal stories from her life on embracing confrontation to change her mind to think more like Jesus. "After worship, the Lord tapped me on the shoulder spiritually and called me a chicken," Kathy says on a recent episode of Revealing Jesus on the Charisma Podcast Network. "He told me I was a chicken if I didn't go over there and confront him! 'I'm not a chicken,' I said. So I went over there, but when I began to ask him what was going on, he started laughing," said Kathy.
To hear more of my conversation with Kathy Vallotton on the struggles even leaders face and real-life stories from a supernatural family, listen to the entire episode of Revealing Jesus. Be sure to listen to the end for powerful prayer and encouragement. Be sure to check out The Good, The God and The Ugly wherever books are sold.
If you are hungry to hear more of Jesus through teaching, interviews and testimonies, listen to Revealing Jesus with Christina Perera. Be sure to subscribe to Revealing Jesus on your favorite platform for more inspiring interviews like this one. For more spiritual insight from Christina, visit her blog full of Scripture and subscribe to the ministry mailing list for blog posts, podcast episodes and more!
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Five ways to deepen your relationship with God, increase your faith and save money!
- Deepen Your Relationship with God with a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all of our free e-Courses. Favorite topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Super Discounts and Close-Out Specials: Click Here to view all our bundles and close-out specials and save up to 86%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- God Wants to Anoint Women Now: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Change Your Atmosphere and Circumstances Through Prayer! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- HUGE Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Attention Pastors and Leaders: Leadership training and development are crucial for success. Enroll in a FREE 1-hour leadership mini-course by Dr. Mark Rutland. View Details