As the world stepped into December Tuesday, financial markets went up. Nationally syndicated host and biblical investing authority Dan Celia cites the spike in progress made in keeping President Donald J. Trump in the White House for four more years.
Party-run media has reported the markets up because Wall Street was pleased with what Joe Biden had done in putting his economic team together.
"You're kidding, right?" asked Celia. "If the markets were up for anything that has to do with politics, it was more than likely what's been going on in Arizona and Michigan with hearings. As more and more evidence comes out, Wall Street may be thinking, Hey, it looks like President Trump could in fact be president for another four years."
The hearings have included testimony by poll-watchers, computer experts and others. They include first-person accounts of vote and technology tampering.
In addition to political findings, Cyber Monday numbers are coming out at $10.8 billion.
"It's the biggest U.S. e-commerce day ever," Celia said. "People are spending money. There is confidence among consumers. There is not quite as much optimism in business sentiment, primarily because they are still on the sidelines."
Another report came out saying U.S. and China are spiraling into an alarming power play.
"No, I don't think so," Celia said. "There's no power play going on. There is no power play to be had. Under a Biden administration, China gets all the power. Under a Trump administration, which we will have, China has no power. It's not a power play. It's a political play. Who is going to be the president for the next four years? Of course, I'm betting on Trump, and the evidence continues to mount in his favor. A lot of economic data is still to come out, but the first day of December, the last month in the last quarter, was a good start."
Celia discusses these and other global and economic headlines on his daily, three-hour Financial Issues program, heard on more than 660 radio stations and several television networks nationwide.
Read more about Celia, FISM and Financial Issues or visit the FISM website, its Facebook page, on YouTube at Financial Issues With Dan Celia or on Twitter @financialissues; download the FISM app on Google Play or iTunes.
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Five ways to deepen your relationship with God, increase your faith and save money!
- Deepen Your Relationship with God with a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all of our free e-Courses. Favorite topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Super Discounts and Close-Out Specials: Click Here to view all our bundles and close-out specials and save up to 86%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- God Wants to Anoint Women Now: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Change Your Atmosphere and Circumstances Through Prayer! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- HUGE Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Attention Pastors and Leaders: Leadership training and development are crucial for success. Enroll in a FREE 1-hour leadership mini-course by Dr. Mark Rutland. View Details