Regarding the upcoming elections, prayerfully agree with me that:
- We vote for a person of decency and honor (integrity matters).
- We vote for someone who cannot be bought or sold (crony capitalism is evil).
- We don't jump from the frying pan of failed government to the fire of another chameleon who changes colors at will (the political spirit).
- We remember that not everyone in Washington, D.C., has been part of the problem—be wise and discerning. (God has been sending some good men and women to D.C.)
- We vote for humility (which God exalts), morality and righteousness (which exalts a nation).
- We choose substance and specific ideas over shallow rhetoric, fame, showbiz events and exciting promises. (Does anyone remember '08?)
- We vote for a strict constitutionalist. (The Constitution was born through prayer and based on Scripture.)
- We remember that we are also voting for the next two to three Supreme Court Justices, who will undoubtedly shape our nation and lives for decades! (They could possibly do more good or bad for our nation than the next president.)
- We vote for an uncompromising, consistent, radically pro-life person. (We MUST have this.)
- By God's grace, we end up with a born-again, praying, Bible-reading, moral, humble, honest and wise person in the White House.
Be very careful. Pray. Listen to your heart where Holy Spirit lives. I promise you—we're voting for the destiny of our nation.
Dutch Sheets is an internationally recognized author, teacher and conference speaker. He travels extensively, empowering believers for passionate prayer and societal transformation. Dutch has pastored, taught in several colleges and seminaries, and served on the board of directors of numerous organizations.
Never miss another Spirit-filled news story again. Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Three Summer Deals from Charisma: