Editor's Note: Friday is the annual March for Life. As we cry out for the end of abortion, prayerfully consider how the Lord can use your testimony to bring healing, restoration and justice for families devastated by the death of an unborn child.
When I search the Scriptures, I find the heart of God for His children everywhere. He noticed the one, heals the one and speaks to the one. It is in His character to touch the one, name the one and give His gift of grace to the one. He is a good Shepherd. His sheep are known by Him. As Creator, He places His fingerprint of identity on every one. I love the picture of Him sitting on the throne, as seen in Esther 5:1-2.
On the third day, Esther put on her royal apparel and positioned herself in the king's palace courtyard so that she would be directly in line with the part of the king's throne room where the king sat facing the entrance of the room on his royal throne in the royal hall. When the king saw Queen Esther standing quietly out in the courtyard, she gained favor in his sight, so the king held out the golden scepter in his hand to Esther. Esther approached and touched the top of the scepter.
God extends himself to us by giving us His One and only Son. We please Him. He invites us in. Each and every one.
"In this way the love of God was revealed to us, that God sent His only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through Him" (1 John 4:9).
- Finding the One: Luke 15:1-7
Verse 4: "What man among you having a hundred sheep and losing one of them does not leave the ninety-nine in the wilderness and go after the one which is lost until he finds it?"
- Noticing One in the Crowd: Luke 8:40-48
Verse 45b: "Who touched Me?"
- One in the Secret Place: Psalm 139
Verse 13: "You brought my inner parts into being; You wove me in my mother's womb."
- One Touch Changed Everything: Matthew 8:1-4
Verse 3: "Jesus reached out His hand and touched him, saying, 'I will. Be clean.' And immediately his leprosy was cleansed."
- Little Ones: Mark 10:14
"But when Jesus saw it, He was very displeased and said to them, 'Allow the little children to come to Me, and do not forbid them, for of such is the kingdom of God.'"
- One Called by Name: John 20:10-18
Verse 16a: "Jesus said to her, 'Mary."
- Raises the One: John 11:38-44
Verse 44c: "Jesus said to them, 'Unbind him, and let him go.'"
- Seeks the Unlikely One: John 4:1-26
Verse 9: "The Samaritan woman said to him, 'You are a Jew and I am a Samaritan woman. How can you ask me for a drink?"
- Heals the One: Luke 5:17-26
Verse 24 "He said to the paralyzed man, 'I say to you, rise, take up your bed, and go to your house.'"
- One of the Criminals: Luke 23:39-43
Vv. 42-43 "Then he said to Jesus, 'Lord, remember me when You come into Your kingdom.' Jesus said to him, "Truly, I tell you, today you will be with me in paradise."
Linda Znachko is the founder of He Knows Your Name ministry and author of the nationally recognized and award winning book, He Knows Your Name, How One Abandoned Baby Inspired Me to Say YES to God.
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Five ways to deepen your relationship with God, increase your faith and save money!
- Deepen Your Relationship with God with a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all of our free e-Courses. Favorite topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Super Discounts and Close-Out Specials: Click Here to view all our bundles and close-out specials and save up to 86%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- God Wants to Anoint Women Now: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Change Your Atmosphere and Circumstances Through Prayer! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- HUGE Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Attention Pastors and Leaders: Leadership training and development are crucial for success. Enroll in a FREE 1-hour leadership mini-course by Dr. Mark Rutland. View Details