Senator Marco Rubio is unapologetically vocal about his faith.
Rubio discussed his faith, among other critical issues, with Faith Nation hosts David Brody and Jenna Brower on Capitol Hill.
"Faith is the single biggest influence on my life, and it's a positive influence."
In addition to his faith, the senator revealed his conviction towards family values.
"The most important institution in the society is the family ... When you are raising a child, you are raising a future taxpayer who's going to help fund Medicare and Social Security. Our tax code should take that into account."
Rubio was optimistic about the administration's assistance with Puerto Rico, despite adverse remarks from San Juan Mayor Carmen Yulin Cruz Soto.
"I don't have any questions about the Trump administration's commitment to Puerto Rico. But it's going to be a long road, and I think everyone needs to understand that."
Referring to his faith again, some have criticized Senator Rubio for tweeting Bible verses in the morning, a habit he unapologetically favors.
"I'll continue to do it ... if they don't like it, they don't have to follow me."
Reprinted with permission from CBN.com. Copyright The Christian Broadcasting Network, all rights reserved.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Incredible Savings, Inspiration and Encouragement from CHARISMA:
- End Of The Year - Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
- Big Discounts On Book Bundles & Gifts: Click Here to view all our bundles and save up to 72%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, and more.
- FREE eCourses by CHARISMA: Click Here to view all eight of our free courses. Topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Women Of God: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Prayer Changes Everything! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.