Every day over 3,000 children are aborted in America. This staggering number takes a toll on our whole nation; spirit, soul and body. In the African-American community, the numbers are disproportionately high due to the mission of genocide and eugenics agenda of Planned Parenthood, America's largest abortion provider. Abortion is a bad product for babies and their mothers. Abortions kill babies and hurt women.
This year, as we observe the memorial deaths of our aborted brothers and sisters, two of my own babies included in that number, let us pray a prayer of repentance and commitment to never be silent, never be passive and never be forgetful until all of our brothers and sisters are protected and our nation once again becomes a nation with liberty and justice for all.
Finally, let us pray for all in authority, our president and all leaders (1 Tim. 2:2), that we can live peacefully and that our babies can live. God bless America.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Incredible Savings, Inspiration and Encouragement from CHARISMA:
- End Of The Year - Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
- Big Discounts On Book Bundles & Gifts: Click Here to view all our bundles and save up to 72%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, and more.
- FREE eCourses by CHARISMA: Click Here to view all eight of our free courses. Topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Women Of God: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Prayer Changes Everything! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.