Failed Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney took a cheap shot at President Trump—warning that unless he apologizes—the nation could suffer a great unraveling.
"Whether he intended to or not, what he communicated caused racists to rejoice, minorities to weep and the vast heart of America to mourn," Romney posted on Facebook.
Romney said the Trump administration is now at a defining moment.
"The potential consequences are severe in the extreme. Accordingly, the president must take remedial action in the extreme," he wrote.
For more on Romney's comments, click here to listen to Todd Starnes' podcast.
Todd Starnes is the host of FOX News & Commentary—heard daily on the FOX News Radio network. For the original article, visit toddstarnes.com.
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Five ways to deepen your relationship with God, increase your faith and save money!
- Deepen Your Relationship with God with a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all of our free e-Courses. Favorite topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Super Discounts and Close-Out Specials: Click Here to view all our bundles and close-out specials and save up to 86%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- God Wants to Anoint Women Now: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Change Your Atmosphere and Circumstances Through Prayer! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- HUGE Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Attention Pastors and Leaders: Leadership training and development are crucial for success. Enroll in a FREE 1-hour leadership mini-course by Dr. Mark Rutland. View Details