Throughout December, Christmas carolers will gather outside abortion facilities across America, to draw attention to the unborn children at risk of abortion. The Pro-Life Action League's nationwide caroling event, Peace in the Womb, brings the Christmas message of peace and joy to the darkness of abortion clinics at over 80 locations in 30 states.
"It's particularly sad to think of someone getting an abortion during the Christmas season, when we celebrate a new dawn of hope and joy coming into the world with the birth of a child," explained Eric Scheidler, Executive Director of the Pro-Life Action League. "With our Christmas carols, we seek to remind those entering abortion facilities and the entire community, that the Christmas message of salvation came through an unplanned pregnancy."
The Pro-Life Action League calls for pro-life advocates to gather outside of abortion facilities across America throughout December to sing Christmas carols. Peace in the Womb caroling events take place nationwide, with multiple events and locations in some metro areas, including Chicago, Omaha and Philadelphia. December 2017 marks the fifteenth year that the Pro-Life Action League has coordinated caroling outside of abortion clinics.
Scheidler remarked, "The message of the Christmas angels is, Be not afraid. This is the same message our carolers are sharing with abortion-minded mothers. Whatever fear might be bringing them to the abortion clinic, we want to help, in any way that we can." Scheidler noted that pro-life carolers throughout the country will be prepared to refer women to pregnancy assistance centers that offer a wide range of assistance to help women choose life for their babies.
Scheidler noted that over the years, many women have decided against abortion after hearing the pro-life carolers. At least nine babies were saved from abortion during the 2016 nationwide caroling event, including one in Wood Dale, Illinois: "The couple came out of the abortion clinic with huge smiles on their faces," Scheidler reported. "The mother declared, 'We're having a baby! We changed our minds!" while the father thanked the carolers, saying, 'Good job!' All they'd done was sing Christmas carols, and a life was saved."
Details on Peace in the Womb Christmas Caroling events nationwide are available at /prolifeaction.org/event/caroling2017/.
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
It's a NEW YEAR! Get ready for a NEW YOU!
- New Year Discounts On Book Bundles & Gifts: Click Here to view all our bundles and save up to 72%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- Go Deeper with God in a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all eight of our free courses. Topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Anointed Woman Of God: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Never Stop Praying - Prayer Changes Everything! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- New Year - New You - Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Subscription Special: Subscribe to Charisma for two years for Only $29.97 and get two free gifts. Gift #1 The Harbinger. Gift #2 The Harbinger II. Both books are by New York Times Best-Selling author Jonathan Cahn. View Offer