Lester Holt is not having a very good Tuesday.
Whether it was the admonition for cheers from Donald Trump supporters—within the rules of the debate—without the corresponding rebukes of pro-Hillary Clinton outbursts, or the frequent "fact checking"—in error, and in violation of the debate rules—of the GOP nominee, but not his Democratic counterpart, Monday's debate moderator is seeing a lot of criticism.
The host of NBC Nightly News faced additional scrutiny over topics he didn't cover—although the debate's scope was limited by the Committee on Presidential Debates beforehand—and questions about follow-up questions that never materialized. So much so the Republican National Convention decided to help out with a list of the top 10 topics he failed to bring up.
Here's the list:
- The 5 Aides Given Immunity by the FBI or Her Reckless Secret Server
- The Multiple False Statements About How Her "Extremely Careless" Actions Endangered Our National Security
- Her "Basket of Deplorables" Insult Toward Millions of Americans
- Clinton Foundation Pay to Play Accusations
- Her Failures and Lies on the Attacks in Benghazi
- Her Support for Obamacare
- Her Deep Support From and Ties to Wall Street
- Veterans Affairs Scandal She Arrogantly Called "Not Widespread"
- Her Comments About Wanting to Put the Coal Industry Out of Work
- Her Deception and Lack of Transparency on Her Health
The list, which was published on the GOP's website, has since been taken down—without explanation.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Great Fall Specials from CHARISMA:
#1 What's at stake with this election ... EVERYTHING!: Click Here to get the truth about what's at stake and what could happen if you don't make your voice heard.
#2 Fall Book Bundles: Click Here to view all our bundles and save up to 72%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, and more.
#3 FREE eCourses by CHARISMA: Click Here to view all the free courses. Topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.