Shortly after taking another beating—physical, psychological and strategic—in the third and final presidential debate, Democratic presidential nominee looked the part while lamenting she wouldn't be taking any naps anymore.
"It's been a year and now we've finished our last debate and I'm feeling relieved and very grateful," told her embedded press contingent during an impromptu press conference aboard her campaign plane. "I just wanted to come back and say hello. Some of you have been on the trail the whole time. No more debates. No more naps."
Clinton could manage just three minutes of questions from the press before she retired to her private cabin in the front of the plane. Curiously, her departure coincided with a press question about the Project Veritas video scandal.
"I know nothing about this," she said. "I can't deal with every one of his conspiracy theories."
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Incredible Savings, Inspiration and Encouragement from CHARISMA:
- End Of The Year - Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
- Big Discounts On Book Bundles & Gifts: Click Here to view all our bundles and save up to 72%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, and more.
- FREE eCourses by CHARISMA: Click Here to view all eight of our free courses. Topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Women Of God: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Prayer Changes Everything! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.