Open borders or a barrier? Strategic migrant infiltration or innocent altruistic immigration? Good for America or the strategic slow death of the Western world?
These are all part of the ongoing immigration debate, the current border barrier standoff in Washington, D.C., and the current impasse being waged in Congress. The American Pastors Network (APN) frequently explores issues of immigration and how they relate to both the Bible and the Constitution on its daily, live radio program, "Stand in the Gap Today."
These topics are especially important, says APN President Sam Rohrer, with another government shutdown looming this week—dependent on agreements reached on these urgent matters.
"The majority of the American people want an orderly society and understand that the security of the American people is a high duty of the president and those in nationally elected offices," Rohrer said. "What is the truth on these concerns? Do we have facts, on-the-ground observations and honest evaluations? Or emotion-driven opinions and politically pushed policies? Americans, and especially American Christians, crave the truth in these matters, and the American Pastors Network seeks to provide it by going back to the Bible and the Constitution. With history available and facts pouring in, it is possible to objectively begin quantifying and measuring the real cost of open borders."
Historically, Rohrer added, immigration into Europe or the United States was the hope for people seeking a better life in a Western culture society; most often, people came from totalitarian-ruled cultures. Over the past years, however, the welcoming attitude and policies of Western nations toward downtrodden, freedom-seeking people has been identified as a tool for strategic manipulation by ideologies who have no desire to assimilate but to invade and collapse.
"In effect, the goal for totalitarian ideologies, be it Marxism, communism, Islam or globalism, has been to capitalize on the ignorance of the Western societies, and exploit this ignorance and infiltrate their enemies like the Trojan horse of history past," he continued. "The reality of the high cost of open borders, while downplayed by those wanting to weaken and destroy Western culture and the United States as we know it, should be obvious to people who are truth seeking and observant. The question is, what can we do in light of what is becoming so obvious on the European continent and the great divide becoming wider here in the United States on this issue?"
Listen to "Stand in the Gap Today" clips regarding this timely topic below:
- National Emergency: Why is what's happening at the southern border a national emergency?
- Collapsing the European Continent: What is the real migrant impact on Europe?
- The Real Cost of Open Borders: Is the problem open borders or open borders coupled with strategic aims of Islamic migrants?
- Easy Access: Is the U.S. Southern border really a target for terrorists?
- United "Muslim Brotherhood" of America: How much of a role and influence does the Muslim Brotherhood and its multiple subgroups play here in America?
- Stealth Invasion: What will it take to awaken not only the American people, but most importantly the American Congress to the reality of the Islamic stealth invasion through our southern border?
Rohrer hosts "Stand in the Gap Today" with Pennsylvania Pastors Network Executive Director Gary Dull and North Carolina Pastors Network President Dave Kistler. The three discuss cultural issues and headlines from a biblical and constitutional perspective on the program that airs on over 400 stations. Besides "Stand in the Gap Minute," the "Stand in the Gap" radio ministry also includes "Stand in the Gap Weekend," which re-airs the most engaging segments from the previous week on about 240 stations.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Incredible Savings, Inspiration and Encouragement from CHARISMA:
- End Of The Year - Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
- Big Discounts On Book Bundles & Gifts: Click Here to view all our bundles and save up to 72%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, and more.
- FREE eCourses by CHARISMA: Click Here to view all eight of our free courses. Topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Women Of God: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Prayer Changes Everything! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.