Conservatives may have experienced a loss in 2018 House midterm races, but victory is a significant and powerful reality when it comes to the nation's courts.
Because Republicans increased control of the Senate, appointments of conservative jurists will continue in 2019, says Stephen E. Strang, a best-selling author who released his newest book, Trump Aftershock, on Election Day.
Strang says the country's judiciary is of utmost importance to evangelical voters, and the knowledge and assurance that President Donald Trump is succeeding in this realm—and can continue to do so—is crucial.
"This was one of the promises evangelicals were counting on President Trump to keep—and he has," Strang said. "Smart Christian voters knew that how Trump worked the judicial system during his time in office would have implications for generations to come. Evangelicals have watched without recourse as their customs and religious beliefs have come under assault by the education establishment, the media and, most damaging, the federal courts. Supreme Court rulings in the 1960s stripped prayer and Bible reading from the public schools. There were no riots, no marches. Instead, believers stood by in silence, fearing there was nothing they could do. But that was only the beginning.
"Today Christian bakers, florists and wedding planners, along with restaurant, hotel and resort owners, are under the constant threat of losing their livelihood, their homes and their freedom for simply abiding by the time-honored principles of their faith," Strang added. "Evangelicals want to make sure these things never happen again, at least while they can do something about it. And this is a major reason why many evangelicals continue to support President Trump. The midterm election may have been a loss in some respects, but it was a huge win for America's court system in the minds of the faithful."
Trump Aftershock explores the "president's seismic impact on culture and faith in America" and uncovers unreported facts while objectively helping readers understand what the nation's most unlikely and unconventional president has accomplished.
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
It's a NEW YEAR! Get ready for a NEW YOU!
- New Year Discounts On Book Bundles & Gifts: Click Here to view all our bundles and save up to 72%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- Go Deeper with God in a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all eight of our free courses. Topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Anointed Woman Of God: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Never Stop Praying - Prayer Changes Everything! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- New Year - New You - Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Subscription Special: Subscribe to Charisma for two years for Only $29.97 and get two free gifts. Gift #1 The Harbinger. Gift #2 The Harbinger II. Both books are by New York Times Best-Selling author Jonathan Cahn. View Offer