"Dancing with a Palestinian flag and chanting in an Islamic greeting is just the beginning of what these two anti-Semite women will do to try and reverse everything the Trump administration has done in favor of Israel."
Democrat Rashida Tlaib wrapped herself in the Palestinian flag at a victory party.
Tlaib is an anti-Semite and supports the destruction of the Jewish state of Israel and its replacement of a unitary Palestinian state. Tlaib said, "A lot of my strength comes from being Palestinian."
After she won her primary race in August, she published several anti-Israel tweets and re-tweeted a fan who declared that Tlaib's "first fight was for Palestine, always Palestine."
Tlaib is one of two Muslim women elected to Congress last Tuesday, along with Ilhan Omar, who replaced outgoing Rep. Keith Ellison in Minnesota's fifth congressional district. Ellison was the first Muslim elected to Congress. Both Tlaib and Omar have extreme anti-Israel views.
On the evening of her victory last Tuesday, Omar started her speech with "As-salaam aleikum," an Islamic greeting, followed by "Alhamdulillah Alhamdulilah Alhamdulillah," to cheers across the room. While "As-salaam aleikum" translates to "Peace be unto you," "Alhamdulillah" is a reference to gratitude to Allah.
One other Palestinian-American was on the ballot on Tuesday: Ammar Campa-Najjar, the grandson of a Palestinian terrorist who was Yasser Arafat's deputy and was involved in the murder of 11 Israeli athletes at the 1972 Olympics in Munich, Germany. He lost in California's 50th congressional district.
"Giving away land for peace will never work when one party does not recognize the right of the other to exist," said Mat Staver, Chairman of Liberty Counsel, president of Christians in Defense of Israel and founder and president of Covenant Journey. "Electing anti-Semites into Congress is a dangerous threat to Israel and to America. Dancing with a Palestinian flag and chanting in an Islamic greeting is just the beginning of what these two anti-Semite women will do to try and reverse everything the Trump administration has done in favor of Israel."
For the original article, visit lc.org.
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Five ways to deepen your relationship with God, increase your faith and save money!
- Deepen Your Relationship with God with a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all of our free e-Courses. Favorite topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Super Discounts and Close-Out Specials: Click Here to view all our bundles and close-out specials and save up to 86%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- God Wants to Anoint Women Now: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Change Your Atmosphere and Circumstances Through Prayer! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- HUGE Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Attention Pastors and Leaders: Leadership training and development are crucial for success. Enroll in a FREE 1-hour leadership mini-course by Dr. Mark Rutland. View Details