I'm sure most Americans who were alive when 9/11 happened can remember exactly where they were when they heard the news. That terrorist attack was a defining moment for many in the United States.
One woman decided to make a difference. When Brigitte Gabriel learned that al-Qaida terrorists hijacked two airplanes and crashed them into the Twin Towers—killing almost 3,000 people—she knew she couldn't stay silent anymore. Gabriel had experienced similar violence in her home country of Lebanon. When Gabriel was 10 years old, Islamic militants blew up her house, burying her under the rubble. She spent the next seven years living underground, unsure if she and her family would live to see the next day. She watched her democratic nation crumble into chaos under radical Islamic tyranny. And now, she doesn't want to see that same terrorism overrun the United States.
More than anything, Gabriel, author of two New York Times best-sellers, wants to protect U.S. citizens from the horrors she experienced as a young girl. That's why she founded ACT for America, the largest grass-roots anti-terrorism organization in America. Despite protests, Gabriel spoke last week at ACT for America's annual conference in Washington, D.C. She and several other speakers—including Ryan Mauro, Stephen Coughlin and Deborah Weiss as well as Fox News' Tomi Lahren and Charlie Kirk—encouraged Americans to embrace conservative values once again.
Gabriel recently joined me in the Charisma Podcast Network studio to talk about her new book, Rise: In Defense of Judeo-Christian Values and Freedoms, which releases today. In the book, she shares real data and compelling facts that will motivate readers to unite with other Americans who want to preserve our Christian values and freedoms. Already, the book is beginning to gain momentum. When I read it recently, I was impressed with how excellent it is. I encourage you to buy a copy for yourself by clicking here.
Unfortunately, Gabriel points out, many people are complacent about the dangers of terrorism, and even those tasked with protecting our nation often don't take threats seriously. That's why, Gabriel says, education without action is meaningless.
"I'm hoping a lot of people are going to say, 'What is my purpose? What is my destiny? What did God put on my heart to do to make a difference for my country?'" Gabriel says.
Listen to my podcast interview with Gabriel below to learn how you can get involved in defending your nation—and your religious freedom.
Steve Strang is the founder of Charisma Media and president of Christian Life Missions. He is also the author of the best-seller God and Donald Trump. Follow him on Twitter and Facebook. Click here to subscribe to the Strang Report podcast, and here to sign up for the Strang Report newsletter.
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Five ways to deepen your relationship with God, increase your faith and save money!
- Deepen Your Relationship with God with a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all of our free e-Courses. Favorite topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Super Discounts and Close-Out Specials: Click Here to view all our bundles and close-out specials and save up to 86%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- God Wants to Anoint Women Now: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Change Your Atmosphere and Circumstances Through Prayer! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- HUGE Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Attention Pastors and Leaders: Leadership training and development are crucial for success. Enroll in a FREE 1-hour leadership mini-course by Dr. Mark Rutland. View Details